• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Final Ventus Theory and MORE

From watching/playing the final fight between Ventus and Vanitas, we see that the defeated Vanitas' heart is returned to Ventus' awakening. A lot of people claim not knowing where his heart went even though we watch as it reawakens Ventus' awakening. Now for the theory. My theory is Vanitas'...
  2. K

Xehanorts Secret Allies theory

Going off of the secret endings of Birth By Sleep and Recoded, I may have come up with a theory on who Xehanorts secret allies are. Ok, before I continue, I'll have to ask that everyone keep the term "Paopu Fruit" in their heads. I'll come back to it. Secret of the Yellow Eyes: Ok...
  3. K

The 'World'

This "True World" that MX speaks of. Y'know, the one started with before the Keyblade War? He makes it sound as though it was all one world that broke into pieces making many smaller worlds. This may have already been speculated but I don't really think that's what he meant. I think in the terms...
  4. K

Origins of the Lanes Between and more.

Ok can someone explain the origin of the Lanes Between to me? Like what are they and what not. Also how did MX summon Kingdom Hearts at the end of the game? And I think that's all I need to know.
  5. K

Themes of Kingdom Hearts

Okay I've kind of lost track. Can someone tell me the themes of each Kingdom Hearts game? I only remember a few... KH BBS: KH: KH CoM: "Memory" KH 358/2 Days: KH 2: KH Coded: KH3DS: "Trust"
  6. K

The Realms of BBS and Before

Ok I have a question. Can someone explain the origin of the realms in BBS and befroe BBS? Because at the moment I'm confused and need clarification.
  7. K

Vanitas/ Riku Theory

I've been thinking about this a lot now and I think I've come up with something. As we all know, Vanitas and Riku have many similarities, and we all have assumptions to believe that somehow Riku was influenced by Vanitas in some way. But what if its backwards? What if Vanitas was influenced by...
  8. K

Donald and Goofy questions and others

Okay if Donald and Goofy know what a keyblade is, why did they talk about it like they had no idea what is was in KH1. "Where's that key?" Is there something I'm missing here? After 10 years straight maybe longer seeing one from Mickey wouldnt they know what it is? Maybe Nomura messed up by...
  9. K

PSP Internet Problems

Okay I just got a new psp not too long ago and I've been fixated on getting internet. But I've encountered a problem. After I go through al the original steps of obtaining internet, I finish by saving. But then it says obtaining ip and afterwards "The attempt to obtain IP address timed out. The...
  10. K

Xehanort's Aftermath Theory

I cant remember for the life of me which KH game it was that I heard this but I know I did. Okay, it was said that besides Sora one other person was able to retain their body after becoming a heartless. Now if you think about it, theres only one person that that could be. So going off...
  11. K

Prequel to BBS

In the prequel to BBS, it takes place 30 years prior. Two boys of the age close to what Ven and Sora's was are the main characters. In this time, there are millions of keyblade wielders and they are ruled by a counsel called the Keyblade Counsel. The Keyblade wielders perform missions until...
  12. K

Yellow Eyes

I've been noticing a thing or two about this certain eye color. I'll start with Braig. In BBS, he doesn't have yellow eyes, but when he becomes a nobody, he does. Same with Sai'X and Xemnas. Not to mention it seems like Terra will gain the power to willingly change eye color from regular to this...
Back