• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

who is diz

ok so before anyone makes me feel like a complete retard i havent played kh2 since it came out and i do not remember if it even says it in the game but who is diz like i know hes that guy with the red mask thing and blonde hair and all that but what role does he play. i also know he associates...
  2. S

who will you choose

ok so i searched for this and i couldnt find any questions too similar but if it is true that you get to go through the story as aqua ven and terra who would you choose to go through it with first? i think a lot of people will say terra or maybe ven because there are so many theories about them...
  3. S

i wonder if bbs will leave us with more questions?

ok so you know how MX talks about this is where the keyblade wars have taken place between masters and their pupils or whatver he says. well what if there is even more info we need that took place before bbs? i know this is very unlikely but im just trying to get theory started here. because i...
  4. S

why are there like boardgame maps in some previews?

i have seen plenty of pictures and video clips of like bbs crew like moving around on a board game and i was wondering if anyone knew what that was about? it seems pretty strange and different. btw i am new to khinsider so i am sorry if this has already been asked.
Back