• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Just making sure every one noticed this.

Aqua=sea=Kairi Terra=land=Riku Ventus=air=Sora I know this might not be important, but I'm just making sure every one notices. So what are your thoughts? important, not important, or has this been pointed out innumerable amounts of times??
  2. T

Ven is still alive?

yes, ven might still be alive and maybe even be alive for the third installment. KH-Vids.Net Video Player watch this video and listen to the part about the room of awakening. It was even mentioned in 358/2 days. Not sure about the context, but i know it was. what do you guys think?
  3. T

Three chairs in Land of departure

Look at the picture and tell me why there are three chairs and only 2 masters? is there a third? http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScreens/LandofDeparture1.png
  4. T

Axel and Saix

Do you think that BBS will shine some light on the excessively gloomy past of those 2? and not just those two either...other members that weren't founding members like larxene/luxord/demyx/Marluxia. Do you at least hope that they are going to make some sort of appearance so that we can finally...
Back