• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Shit! Even this video too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33c404kK3K0&feature=player_embedded Please, don´t upload it to youtube. Upload it to radpishare, megaupload, filefront, ect.
  2. P

BBS Review - "Best kh game since the original"

I don´t care the scores and reviews. I´ve enjoyed a lot games with low scores and I hated masterpieces games. No one is going to tell me what games I like.
  3. P

WTF? No Event Viewer

KHII FM had it and the same to Chain of Memories Remake for PS2 and KH 358/2 Days.
  4. P

WTF? No Event Viewer

Oops, I dind´t know. Thank to God. n_nu
  5. P

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

Aqua true villain? WTF you guys are very weird. She act with the love of his friends in mind she isn´t evil. They are only unintended consequences because of their actions. But she is a good person.
  6. P

WTF? No Event Viewer

I´ve seen on youtube that the menu when you finish all is: -New Game. -Load. -Trinity Report. -Data Install. So there is no event viewer? All Kingdom Hearts has it! (except KH1) Why BBS doesn´t?
  7. P

(Spoilers) Who feels sorry for Lea and Isa?

Re: Who feels sorry for Lea and Isa? A keygun? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  8. P

This game is not for children anymore

I remember I bought KH1 only because I saw the official guide on a shop and I saw Sephiroth with good graphics xD Now I´m 23 and there is plot stuff that I don´t understand.
  9. P

At first, we gave Xehanort the title of KH's main villian

Didn´t said the Ansem´s Reports of KHII that Ansem SoD killed all Ansem the Wise aprendices heartless included Braig´s heartless and absorved their darkness?
  10. P

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Its only a Vanitas texture reskin with photoshop in 2 minutes and with the same moves but only changed the damage variables. Im really dissapointed. For me, the real secret boss is Terranort. He has an epic music and Ansem moves.
  11. P

There is a video of this Aqua Vs Terranort fight?
  12. P

"Kurt Siza, The Phantom, Xemnas ( KH1) Lengering Sentiment ( KH2) were all non canon. They were there for fun. " Thats false. Xemnas was canon. In Kh2 when Sora remembers things from KH1 at Roxas part he remembers Xemnas fight.
  13. P

What? Why is not the secret boss? It is really canon on the story or not?
  14. P

Yen sid's a master!!!

So Yen Sid has a keyblade but he isn´t a keyblade master? WTF? O_o And Mickey is a keyblade master but he hasn´t a own keyblade and he has to took it from one person who isn´t keyblade master? O__o
  15. P

POSSIBLE SECRET BOSS LOCATION

There is no KH BBS official guide on japan to know how really is?
  16. P

i reviewed the final mix + cutscenes and i saw this

I have played the final mix. I´ve fighted with Xemnas and LS.
  17. P

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

I tought that scene with Kairi and Riku was just before he goes to Disney Castle, enter into the Portal and fights LS O_o
  18. P

Code of Silence?

Yeah, thats really weird. O_o
  19. P

Aqua's Scenario

Ven is in castle oblivion, Xigbar said it to Zexion in KH2 FM.
  20. P

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread Xehanort is thelast boss always. -BBS: Master Xehanort and Terranort. -KH1: Ansem. -KH CoM: Ansem (on Riku mode, its after Sora´s events). -KH 358/Days: Riku Ansem. -KH2: Xemnas.
Back