• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

the runaways

anyone looking foward to the runaways i am even though its rated r anyway i love the video cherry bomb
  2. Z

la la lady brown

i love this song its so awsome YouTube - Song: Lady Blabla - Rosetta Brown (to f%ck dressed in a woman Shin) LOL some chick is singing about shin dressing up as a chick and please dont be mean about shin he really make a hot chick
  3. Z

famous people who like kingdom hearts

well i was in stickam chat today with romeo nightingale from rouge morgue and the fans were talking about ps2 games and one fan asked if romeo liked kingdom hearts and he said he loves it he cant wait for the next game so anyway has anyone else heard of famous people likeing the kingdom hearts...
  4. Z

Help/Support ► its a sad day for happyness

its a sad day for happyness to day cause i found out my fave band broke up all the fans have been crying its the end of the world but jack strify is going solo so that might be a good thing and mr hangover might be a wildflower to so what do you think us fans should do fade into darkness, just...
  5. Z

is it me

is it me that has been replaying days and axel has been wareing eyeliner it looks like it to me has anyone seen it or is it just me?
  6. Z

finished kingdom hearts 358 days 2day

hey i finished kingdom hearts 358 days 2day i cryed at the end of the game so sad i so idnt know wayne allwine died r.i.p so what i what to know did anyone cry at the end of the game or was it just me:cry:
  7. Z

for cinema bizarre fans dollychrist fans

hey nessa aka dollychrist posted a new video up on youtube its so cute but so sad at the same time YouTube - closure cigarette. i love her:love: no bad comments + dont say she is uglu cause she isnt
  8. Z

hey i am new

hey people i am new i love 358/2 days it rawks:lol:
Back