• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Imagine

For sotw. Photo was taken by me.
  2. D

the adventures of dusk

wip. this is what I've done so far, and my teammate is working on his part of it.
  3. D

generic title is generic

Tag version of a logo of an art team I'm in: Logo for my PR team (needs a little bit of cleaning up): Mucking around on smudge like a boss: Changed the colors and threw in Lightning(<3):
  4. D

Duskk v. Citrus

*cue battle music* Duskk: The Citrus Cult: Good luck bro <3 Voting ends in 5 days.
  5. D

Let's go Citrus >:D

Theme: Square Games (FF, KH, etc.) Size: Anything tag sized Due Date: August 1st or ASAP Anything else?: Good luck bro s1britishguy
  6. D

Hey kiddos

I haven't posted here in a while :l (photo by me of course) haha most of these are hastily made sotw entries tbh. cnc/comments welcome (;
  7. D

Tiger

8. D

b-b-b-bird is the word

Surprisingly the most troublesome part of a bird's anatomy is the feet, imo.
  9. D

brand new eyes

10. D

what

11. D

hi remember me?

I lol'd at the dumb changes and kind of just stopped coming here. But now I'm back for a bit to see what people are up to around here. dumb digipaintvv againvv
  12. D

bleach

hi .
  13. D

fuuuuuuu-

KHI has been failing on my computer lately. DK why, but I managed to get on just now. Made some new stuff. vvv digipaint i still need to do a lot of stuff on.
  14. D

Eye

for sotw
  15. D

what.

trying new stuff. bad idea 90% of the time for me. oh and here's a digi paint I'm working on
  16. D

Team battle

Ha. 1000th thread in the competitions section. Anyone want to do a 3v3 person signature battle for the hell of it?
  17. D

HV is an astronaut

gift for healing vision o:
  18. D

Help/Support ► Its...kinda complicated..

Seriously just go for it. The way you described the way they acts around you makes it sound like she likes you, too. If things don't work out, then yeah your friendship might be awkward or even fall apart for awhile, but it'll come back around eventually.
  19. D

rarara

for a battle somewhere else. cnc?
  20. D

Quickie

11 layers lol. protip: lighting is cool let's see how many times people tell me the text is bleh.
Back