• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH 10th Anniversary

Maybe, who knows... Just like with Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts will celebrate its 10th Anniversary of its debut in Japan, on 2012. Then during that time, some of the KH games would have a remake or there will be a new KH game.
  2. S

Game Story Order

What's the order of the story in BbS? (As in, in each world, which characters goes there first, second & last in the story)
  3. S

Last Episode (bbs spoilers)

So what's the last episode (BbS) anyway? Is it a "fourth scenario"?
  4. S

Switching Scenarios

How to switch between characters during the game?
  5. S

Journal/Reports

In KH/COM/II, they have Jiminy's Journal In Days, they have Roxas' Diary & Enemy Reports In BbS, they have this sort of journal/report. Could someone tell about what's in that journal/report? And also a picture would be good.
  6. S

World Map

Can someone show a picture of the world map?
  7. S

NEW FAMITSU SCANS!!

I found these new Famitsu scans from HEARTSTATION, that tells the summary of what we have known from Birth by Sleep in the past months. It seems that there's also an interview in these scans. Could someone also please to translate these scans? Enjoy! P.S. These are the first "batch" of scans...
  8. S

Favorite Styles & D-Links

One of the unique systems in BbS are the D-Links (which replaces Summons) & Command Styles (acted like the Drive Forms in KH2). Here's the list of Command Styles: TERRA'S: - Fire Blazer - Thunder Bolt - Fatal Mode - Rock Breaker - Blade Charge VENTUS': - Fire Blazer - Thunder Bolt - Speed...
  9. S

Anticipation

It's been nearly 5 months of full information about BbS, and it's just about a couple more weeks until its debut in JPN. So come right to the point... Are you anticipated to this epic KH title? Do you think this game could be better than the previous installments? What features (e.g. Worlds...
  10. S

BbS.... in 5 weeks!!!

My very first thread! By next Monday on the 07/12/09, it's just only 5 weeks left until the release of BbS. So what are you guys expecting from magazines or announcements about BbS in the next 5 weeks? Well for me, I expect: - 3 more worlds (to have a total of 13 worlds just like kh1...
Back