• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

I'm not really that good at drawing...

I usually can only draw things good if I have an original picture and draw off of that. I've taken a liking to search for pictures I like -that are within my drawing skill range- on Photobucket and Deviant Art lately, and then I found the below picture on DA, downloaded it, and printed it out...
  2. A

Hey All! I'm back :)

It's auctually been a long while since I've been on here, but I'm back now, and that's all that matters. Just wanted to let everyone know :)
  3. A

So yesterday I drove 1 1/2 hours to get Pokepotterkhkids to the therapist....

And the door was locked and the guy wasn't there. It pissed me off >:[
  4. A

The Sims 2

Does anyone still play it? What about the debate on The Sims 2 vs The Sims 3?
  5. A

Pick a Quote that describes your life right now

Pick a quote that describes your life right now and post it here, then explain. Maybe it'll help you feel better :} Mine is: Forget who hurt you yesterday, But don't forget who loves you tenderly today.
  6. A

Lit ► Vampire Academy Series

What are your thoughts on VA vs Twilight? On VA in general? I personally love the pairing of Rose x Dimitri. Discuss Vampire Academy here.
  7. A

Hello All!

My name is Alex and I'm new here! Just wanted to get this over with, so yeah... Hi!
Back