• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Discworld

I just wanted to know how many people here had actually read of Discworld books.I have read a couple of them and i really like them.They are funny and original.
  2. F

Super Mario Ds

I need help on this. I am doing the mission 'Mario Wings to the Sky' in the course 'BOB-OMB Battlefeild' i know that you have to ge the wings from a ? box but i dont know how to make them solid.So can someone please help me?
  3. F

FF for GBA

Ok who here has played any of the FF for the GBA?And what do you think of them? I have FF Tactics and FF I & II: Dawn of Souls.I think that FF tatics is good but i could have been better and i think that FF I & II: Dawn of souls are cool.
  4. F

More Active

I was wondering which one (Old or new Site) was more active?I think it was the Old one.What do you all think?
  5. F

The Curse of the Dragons.(Plz Join)

Ok this is my first time doing this so you all got to tell me if i messed something up. There are six worlds each one cursed by six different dragons.Every fifteen years the worlds make a alliance by sending one person from the world to try and defeat the dragons.Though the people manage to...
  6. F

Ivalice.............Again

Ok this is for the people who were on the First Ivalice.When we changed servers we lost the old RP and after that it was started again and lost again so this is the third time.If you all want to continue with the RP then post here.Also this time since Stinki is never on i say we should take over RP.
Back