• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Wait....like...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! D:<

Like SERIOUSLY? They are just FAN SERVICES?! EDIT: (because this says what I'm trying to say better) they ARE important. They set Kingdom Hearts into motion. Litterlally....they MADE the heartless, they were the first nobodies, or first....human-esque/powerful nobodies. Without the...
  2. Z

Symbol....coincidence?

Alright. The similarities in the nobody symbol and between the symbol of the apprentices of Master Eraqus They just look like upside down versions of each other. but I'm sure this has been brought up already. The thing I just noticed is that with each new day, the symbol on master...
  3. Z

Help?

Sorry if there is a REALLY obvious awnser to this...but... I'm trying to change my avatar. When I upload an image for my computer it says: "This is not a vaild image file" and when I try the same image's URL from photobucket it says: "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."...
  4. Z

Sora's downfall

I started thinking the other day, how will Kingdom Hearts draw to a close? Will it? Will it go on until infinity like FF? The games in KH are more connected to each other, so I'd imagine it would be harder to keep it going. But how would it end. My biggest question: will sora die? He has...
  5. Z

Losing it.

my source YouTube - Birth by Sleep, TGS2008 HQ trailer (English Subtitles) annnd this one, slightly different YouTube - Better quality BBS trailer (eng subs) Terra: I have a "friend". Awnser me Xehanort, What have you done to his heart?! --- Ven: Who are you? MX: Seems that you're losing it...
  6. Z

The nobody killing Room of Sleep? 0.o

(pssst: GO TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE GIST OF WHAT THIS IS SUMMING UP, IF YOU DONT WANT TO SORT THROUGH THIS ALL) This made me curious. in this scene...okay here's the dialougue: Vexen: where's Xemnas? Zexion: At the usual place Vexen: The "Room of Sleep". Zexion: If it's urgent, why don't you go...
  7. Z

Will we see it?

Over what amount of time will BbS take place? Has it been said? Terra aligns with the Disney villians, so do you think that it will lead to Malificent taking over Radient Garden, and the apprentices falling into darkness by the end of the game? We KNOW what is going to happen as far as Hallow...
  8. Z

Revelations about the organization

First, 358/2 days made me realize how similar Demyx and Zexion are. They both hate menial tasks and in order to avoid them, decieve and trick other people into doing their jobs for them. They have different means to do that, but they both are coniving little kids XD Also, Who would have...
  9. Z

Ienzo...?

Is it REALLY that significant that Ienzo appears alot younger than his nobody self? Would it really change the kingdom hearts saga as we know it if he were younger than we thought? Everyone is saying he's 19-20ish as a nobody, but do we really know that for certain? I don't understand why...
Back