• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chris211

Command Style Names

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted but I was wondering what was the motivation in renaming some of the command styles? Was it to make it easier to understand what it meant to other countries? Some different style names: Speed Rave->Fever Pitch Magic Wish->Spell Weaver Fire Blazer->Fire...
  2. Chris211

Hey There.

Hey guys, I've been a member for awhile now and about a month or 2 before I joined I was a lurker. Though I don't post as often as I wish I do I follow threads a lot. I've gotten a lot if laughs from posts and I figure I may as well get personally acquainted with the KHI community...
  3. Chris211

Kh BbS Multiplayer

I've been thinking lately, I really hate having to wait playing this game..so I figured I might order it in japanese(though I cant understand it) for the arena multiplayer stuff, is having a PS3 the only way to play with people in arena(besides local)? Or is it possible to hook it up some way...
Back