• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DiceKiller

Ehh, let me be weird for a moment...

So I'm doing this again for the same reason as last year, just because it's not very often you get to make a thread about your birthday. However, I really want to capitalize on this opportunity by putting more feeling into this, so bare with me for a bit ^^; I want to thank each and every...
  2. DiceKiller

Flaming flame‎ had a valid point...

But seriously, "Cool Story Bro" joke? Clearly not the hero we need
  3. DiceKiller

Sports ► NFL 2012-13 Season

Gonna be an interesting season this year, with Peyton Manning going to the Bronco's, not knowing where Tebow is gonna end up, whether the Redskin's paying out the ass for all their new players is gonna pay off (probably not), maybe seeing some more stupid shenanigans from Goodell , etc. Anyway...
  4. DiceKiller

i like that one subaru commercial

2qf8OGLqE1s It's like she looks at me through the tv at 0:20 (*^_^*) No one is allowed to watch this commercial again.
  5. DiceKiller

I wasn't going to do this, but...

I guess I couldn't pass up a once-a-year chance to do something, even if it is something frivolous like making this thread. That's why I'm not really any expecting any replies, so... Happy Birthday to me~
  6. DiceKiller

I'm a pretty little sissy!

"I like to wear little frilly pink dresses, and be treated like a doll, I want someone to dress me up pretty with makeup, heels, and everything!" ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  7. DiceKiller

Help/Support ► So I need a bit of advice...

Wall of text incoming, so you don't have to read it if you don't want to. After about 3 years of trying to deal with my anxiety/depression, it seems I have reached a bit of a breaking point. I am going to try to justify what I did first, even though I know how stupid it was of me. Okay then...
  8. DiceKiller

Akira Yamaoka leaving?

After what was first a rumor that was flying around, it was later confirmed that the beloved music creator of the Silent Hill franchise, Akira Yamaoka will be leaving Konami. UPDATE: Silent Hill Composer Leaves Konami? - News - GameInformer.com This REALLY sucks. One of the most memorable...
  9. DiceKiller

VERY stupid jokes.

Well, point is to try to post very dumb jokes that would get your ass kicked at school. I'll start with a few. Some of these might actually be a little clever in your opinion, as well as be so dumb, they will make you laugh, or make you want to punch me. What do you call an ambulance in Alaska...
  10. DiceKiller

Ayane

Anyone else a fan of her music? She's an Anime/J-Pop singer and songwriter. I really love her songs from the Higurashi games, as well as her many other songs from different animes and video games. My two favorite of her songs are: Nageki no Mori R_CoNIZn9DY Sono saki ni aru, dareka egao no tame...
Back