• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Olympus would be cool. I know the gods sort of did, but part of me wants to see it come from phil himself.
  2. W

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? But did phil acknowledge them yet? I could see a running joke about that.
  3. W

Young Xehanort Question

You think since he is coming back as his old self, that he will fuse with KH or something to get a new body?
  4. W

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? OK, fixed .
  5. W

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Aladdin 3 - should be added to finish the set Hercules- Olympus, for phil to finally acknowledge sora as a hero atlantis - it hasn't been used before, could be interesting. treasure planet - same as above, skysurfing could...
  6. W

Online Multiplayer?

Is it possible BBS will have online Multiplayer? I think it is more likely since you can't just carry around your PS3 with you everywhere, and Local only supports 4 players. Thoughts?
  7. W

Young Xehanort Question

Wasn't his whole point of wanting Terra's body because he was old? Does he not care about that anymore?
  8. W

Sora and Kairi's Relationship in KH3?

What do you guys think will happen with Sora and Kairi in KH3? Now that she will be fighting and be close to the others, do you think their relationship will get closer? Will they kiss? Just wondering how their relationship will evolve. Please not haters, just honest discussion.
  9. W

What happens if Young Xehanort is defeated?

If YX is defeated in KH3, wouldn't he die and be unable to go back to his own time, thus undoing pretty much all the events in the series?
  10. W

Repliku a Seeker of Darkness?

Do you guys think it's plausible that Repliku is one of the 13 seekers of darkness? I feel that he is one of the largely ignored characters that we haven't seen since COM. I feel it could be possible, since they wanted Riku, and they could have gone back to get him instead.
  11. W

How did Sora and Riku get to Yen Sid's Castle?

That being said, how did Riku get Kairi in DDD? Did he get a gummi license?
  12. W

Young Xehanort Question

I have to sort of object though. I know it may be the result of a keychain, but YX IS MX. So, he is going to wield the MX keyblade someday. I'd think he'd use that.
  13. W

Young Xehanort Question

Oh, I didn't think it was him because of his personality. But I wonder why the Keyblade is different then.
  14. W

Young Xehanort Question

So I heard some where that apparently during the last fight with YX he is being possessed by his older self? Is this true? Was it mentioned in the Ultimania or something?
  15. W

I guess the gummi ship is the most plausible.
  16. W

I still don't think that's plausible.
  17. W

Anyways, I would imagine gummi ships aren't cheap enoigh to give away all willy-nilly.
  18. W

Re: How Did Sora and Riku Get To Yen Sid's Castle? Where the hell would Sora keep it?
  19. W

Re: How Did Sora and Riku Get To Yen Sid's Castle? I don't think he still had the ship. It belonged to the king.
  20. W

Did Mickey give them a ride, or what? Sora isn't protected to use a portal of darkness.
Back