• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Re?

Interracial Sex

"The races differ in constitution, in acclimatisation, and liability to certain diseases. Their mental characteristics are also very distinct." - Charles Darwin. "Basing their ideas on the concept of the brotherhood of man, certain writers, who are mostly social anthropologists, consider it...
  2. Re?

best way to respond to a potshot

i was called gay today and i was left utterly dubmfounbded which caused me to wet my pants suggestions on how to avoid this in the future
  3. Re?

let's crank the video scene up a bit

fcuk yeah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7dpJ0oseIA&feature=player_embedded#! voted "like"
  4. Re?

how many times are you f5ing google searches sham

pretty much caught red-handed just fess up
  5. Re?

Whose nobody is Marluxia?

Ah, makes sense. Thanks anyways.
  6. Re?

Whose nobody is Marluxia?

One of the only ones I couldn't find. Just curious.
  7. Re?

Re:Coded Famitsu Scans Plus HQ Render(UPDATE)

Re: Coded Famitsu Scans Plus HQ Render(UPDATE) @OP, just make them thumbnails. No sense in sacrificing quality with reduced dimensions when you can just head to imageshack. Only thing I don't like about the coded series is the seeming absence of party members to fight alongside you. Other than...
  8. Re?

I'm offering you money, stupid!

One of the many, many reasons I hate the music industry and the parasitic goons who make up its Kafkaesque structure is that now and then when music comes along that I want to buy, I can't. Because the label pushes the release back repeatedly, sometimes delaying the release indefinitely. Case...
  9. Re?

Whattya think?

It's just a random "loading" icon for my upcoming Kingdom Hearts game, but I felt like showing it off (yes, it's small; pixel art). No alpha transparency supported in the .GIF, so the shadow looks tacky. I also have a version with just one gleam-line. Anywho, just wanting thoughts/opinions...
Back