• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

Thank you so much for this. My PSP wallpaper was bugging me. You guys deserve some massive props. : )
  2. B

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Joe Jonas and Selena Gomez? Is you fo' srs? :| At least Jessie McCartney is talented (He's a pretty nice guy, too. I met him on the set of Summerland. You can choose to believe me or not. xD). Hopefully someone who has talent in anything will be chosen.
  3. B

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Joe Jonas and Selena Gomez? Is you fo' srs? :| At lease Jessie McCartney is talented (He's a pretty nice guy, too. I met him on the set of Summerland. You can choose to believe me or not. xD). Hopefully someone who has talent in anything will be chosen.
  4. B

Terra

I agree with Billy Mays. That seems to be the most plausible reason.
  5. B

Riku n Vanitas

No. Vanitas is not Riku. Unless he somehow spends his spare time as a 10 year old on DI, I don't think he is Riku. Nomura said that it was "fate" that Ventus and Vanitas sound so similar, so I'm excited to see where that leads.
  6. B

Ienzo = Vanitas ??

Re: Ienso = Vanitas ?? Guys, Vanitas is clearly a Moogle. I'm sick of these threads. D:<
  7. B

Aqua much?

That's nothing. You should see the bulb on bulbasaur. :embarassed:
  8. B

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

Thanks for the translation + Scans. :)
  9. B

What's in your deck? ;D

Share what is in the decks that you have stored, and which character you customized it for. :) [Note: This is indeed my attempt to steal deck ideas. *coughformickey*... *Coughandforroxasandrikucoughhack*]
  10. B

Birth by Sleep Not Coming to the PSP Go?

Yeah. This pretty much confirms me getting a PSP 3000 then. Thanks for this information. :)
  11. B

Things that Bulbasaur can see being included in KH3.

Hello everyone. This would be my first post here on the KHInsider forums. I use this site to get all of my information on KH, so I figured what the hell, I'll make an account. My theories have probably a less that 5% chance of actually occurring, but they aren't as crazy and inane as some of the...
Back