• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Princess Theory

Hello everyone! I come to you with a theory, though not made by me; just posting this in place of my friend who does not have an account on here with his permission. Here is his theory: Does anyone remember reading or thinking that Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella all look the same age in...
  2. P

Vanitas?

Any thoughts on who or what Vanitas is? From what I can tell he doesn't seem like any normal Keyblade Apprentice...:35: Sorry if this has been posted before! I have a few theories about Vanitas but I wanted to try hearing what others think he is before I post anything that seems way out there.
  3. P

A question about Riku

In KH1, didn't Riku succumb to the darkness within his heart? If so, then how come he too didn't become a heartless/nobody as well...? Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts...or if I'm dead wrong. :confused:
Back