• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

King Mickey

You all have seen the newest BBS trailer and no one noticed it? At 0:23 you see behind Ventus King Mickey lying unconscious on the ground. YouTube - [PSP] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep?30?CM I just wanted to post it. Discuss if you want.
  2. Z

New message from the KINGDOM

I'm sorry if that's in the wrong section. I don't know if that has been posted already but "Message from the KINGDOM" has a new massge. Here it goes: AVATAR KINGDOM の新作アイテム 1周年を記念したオリジナル待受けを無料配信中! キングダム ハーツ モバイルのトップページから入手できます! アバターキングダムのアートギャラリーショップでは キングダム ハーツ バース バイ スリープの登場キャラクターの壁紙や...
  3. Z

Beginning of the game

I'm sorry for ANOTHER thread about this. But I think that Birth by Sleep starts like this: Main Menu Character: -Terra -Aqua -Ventus Mode -> blabla -Game begins- You see the ending of KHII where Riku and Sora are talking about the "door to light". Kairi comes and shows the letter from the...
  4. Z

Credits of Birth by Sleep

I am sorry if that is in the wrong section.. I was thinking, isn't it possible that at the end of Birth by Sleep in the credits you see how the future members of the Organization lost their hearts? Perhaps in the order? I'm sorry if there are mistakes in the text.
Back