• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

At first I thought it would be a stupid idea of Nomura creating another side story, but now I have to say that it sounds pretty interesting...
  2. Z

New NA/EU Boss

Errr... Goofy.. did what? Are you sure you didn't want to write Pete? ANYWAY! I still think that Aqua's dreaming that during the beginning or the end of Xemnas' non-existence. =)
  3. Z

New NA/EU Boss

Please don't kill me for this idea: It's a secret scene; Aqua's already in the realm of darkness and is, for example, dreaming (or trying to imagine what the Land of Departure was like.) At the same moment when she's dreaming, Xemnas' non-existence begins (or ends). Then she wakes up and...
  4. Z

New NA/EU Boss

In fact it is, but who else could it be? Someone here wrote that he could be a boss like "Terra" in FM+.
  5. Z

New NA/EU Boss

I am really sorry if this already has been posted, but maybe this is a different person? It's not the fight pose of Xemnas but one of Sora's forms:
  6. Z

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded In the artical stands "On May 19th Phil took over as the voice of Jiminy Cricket for Disney Character Voices. The first project was “Kingdom Hearts Recoded.”" And this is a picture of his first session as Jiminy Cricket: In the background on the monitor you can...
  7. Z

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

Terra with the psycho laugh of the Joker... awesome. X'D
  8. Z

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

So, now there are TWO mystery games? And the one mystery game is connected with the other mystery game? O.o
  9. Z

namine o.0

Sure, but I don't even think that Nomura knew exactly what happens in BBS after KHII was out. That Xigbar said something about the keyblade bearers was enough to know at first I think. At some point I think it was necessary (and not the right time) to tell a kid what happend before his time as a...
  10. Z

namine o.0

If they had tell you something about BBS in KHII, weren't that a spoiler? Sorry for grammer errors.
  11. Z

namine o.0

No, it just wasn't necessary.
  12. Z

namine o.0

Do you know a really funny fact? Everyone is saying that no one can remember the events of BBS. But Nomura never said that in any way. And hell, why should the Organization, the King, Donald, Goofy, Ansem the Wise and who the heck else talk about what happened 11 years ago to a boy who probably...
  13. Z

We'll get to see the other somebodies of the Org!

Why would he show us the other humans of the Organization? Maybe he is talking about totaly new characters.. but that's improbable since he didn't announce them.
  14. Z

Braig at the Gathering

Braig had already yellow eyes.
  15. Z

Braig at the Gathering

I think they can have yellow eyes from birth. You may be right, but it would be typical for Braig to steal something to get closer to the keyblades.
  16. Z

I KNOW WHO VANITAS IS!

Yep, Ansem the Wise has very black hair. (Sorry for sarcasm)
  17. Z

Braig at the Gathering

What about the shooting star from King Mickey? Ventus used it. Maybe Braig stole it?
  18. Z

Terra gets baddass blade back in-game.

Maybe it's a self made keyblade for Ventus? o_o
  19. Z

Why isn't Namine's name Kairi?

The black hair was just an example. But yes, I think so too, that the colors are because of Ventus.
  20. Z

Why isn't Namine's name Kairi?

You forgot one question: Why is Naminé blond and not brunette or black haired?
Back