• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Roxas vs Sora

in kh 2 while sora is making his way to the castle in TWTNW sora is transprted to the station of serenity where he meets a hooded man in an organization cloak (Roxas). they fight and a wounded Roxas says youmake a good other. was this fight even real? was Roxas trying to get out to destroy...
  2. N

Xehanort And Braig in BBS

then why is there a difference between master xehanort and xehanort. are they not the same person? my theory is birth by sleep means master xehanort was put to sleep kind of like Sora in COM and born from that was the apprentice xehanort
  3. N

alright i screwed up the fight part haha
  4. N

the fighting part was just a thought.... what im more interested in is how ansem changed xehanort if he did
  5. N

in the new scans of bbs xehanort is seen chained to a pillar and fighting braig. why would xehanort be fighting braig and when braig is his partner and one of ansems apprentices. does ansem have the same powers as namine and can change the memories of people?
  6. N

Ventus in 358/2 Days

my bad haha. Idk how to but spoiler alerts
  7. N

Ventus in 358/2 Days

In Days Xigibar sees Xion for a second as Ventus because Xigibar knew Ventus while he was still a human (Braig). But why would he see Xion as Ventus when she is just a puppet of Sora's leaked memories. Why didn't he see Roxas as Ventus since Roxas has a bigger connection to Ventus. Or does Xion...
  8. N

Xehanort's Apperance in BBS

I was wondering why does Xehanort look more like Xemnas in the painting in Ansem's chamber but in BBS he looks older and much different. Are the Xehanort in KH2 and BBS the same person? :31: Let me know what you think.
Back