• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. silentmusic16

A Theory on the Secret Movie

2. silentmusic16

KH3's Prologue and Introduction/Tutorial Chapter

A few points: - Kairi is training/is supposed to be training with the keyblade after KH2/DDD. - She needs some more screen time. - New players/returning players need something of a tutorial stage/prologue/introduction. - Playing as a non-Sora character is always a nice change of pace. How would...
  3. silentmusic16

Merchandise?

Does anyone know if there's any merchandise for KH in Florida's Disney World? I haven't been there in years (2004, and I wasn't a fan back then) and I can't remember. There's gotta be something, even in Epcot. In the board description it said we could post about merchandise here, but move this...
  4. silentmusic16

Some Re: Coded help please?

I may sound kind of noobish, but I'm still not sure what's going on in Re: Coded. When I saw the trailer for the DS version, I grew even more confused. I never got a chance to read up on when Coded was still a cell phone game. In the trailer, all I saw were the same worlds from KH1 and it...
  5. silentmusic16

Fanfiction ► Deep Autumn Rings (an au one shot)

This was transfered here from my fanfiction account (which is under the same name as my khi username). I fixed some typos and changed a few words and some of the sentence wording. It looked like it was going to rain that day, which is why I slipped on my black zipper-hoodie before walking out...
  6. silentmusic16

Fanfiction ► I love college! (an AU college oneshot)

Hehehe...i know this pairing is not going to be popular, but i support it none the less... The story contains NO spoilers, it's all au anyway. I sighed as I walked into my new dorm for my first day as a college freshman. I had finished taking up my belongings (as little as I brought), so when...
  7. silentmusic16

Ultima weapon help? (aka: the elusive 7th orichalcum+)

I've gotten all of the materials and 6 orichalcum+, but i can't find the 7th! i checked khwikia and youtube and according to those sites, i should have that 7th orichalucm+, yet it's no where to be found! i finished atlantica, i finished 100 acre wood, i got the orichalcum+ from the chests in...
  8. silentmusic16

Fanfiction ► Strawberry Swing (a kingdom hearts one shot)

This is one of my better oneshots from my fanfiction.net account (which is under the same name as my account here). I edited this a bit before uploading it here. "~They were sitting They were sitting in the strawberry swing Every moment was so precious~" Strawberry Swing-Coldplay We were...
  9. silentmusic16

Magic-types

As we all know, the magic changed from kh1 to kh2. in kh1, the extra magic we had was gravity, areo (sp?), and stop. in kh2, we had reflect and magnet instead. personally, i like the kh2 set the best. gravity was useless to me and so was stop. areo (sp?) was the only one that was useful, but...
  10. silentmusic16

Emblem heartless and memories?

In CoM, sora fights through worlds created from his memories. Each one has heartless that has to be defeated. When the *main* heartless boss of the level is defeated, you see a heart float up into the sky, much like it did in KH1. In kh2 we learned that the org used roxas and sora ( i don't...
  11. silentmusic16

Who will come back?

I recently read up on the plot of bbs, so if this was already a thread, sorry for remaking it. From the secret ending, we know that many characters, including ven, terra, aqua, roxas, namine, and *probably* ansem will come back. Some people are saying xion will as well, but i can't see that...
  12. silentmusic16

2 questions....

well I have 2 questions: 1. What's a premium membership? how about the people with the colored names and custom titles? how do you get those things? by titles i mean where mine says Member, other's say different things. 2.this one is kind of embarrassing....when i first signed up, i totally...
  13. silentmusic16

We'll get to see the other somebodies of the Org!

IN that new interview that was translated, Namura talks about characters that we will only see in the secret movie. can those characters be the other organization members somebodies that we don't know yet? comment, criticize, discuss, please don't flame.
  14. silentmusic16

Castle Oblivion is Land of Departure!

if this has already been discussed, sorry I think that either due to darkness or the organization or some other force the LoD become CO. look at these pics: the first is the world overview of LoD. notice the extra bildings attatched to the castle and all the spires and towers. now this is...
  15. silentmusic16

The real fight between Aqua and Terra...maybe!

I was just re-watching the jump trailer on youtube and something caught my eye. at 6:40 you see Terra in his armor, kneeling like LS while at 6:41 Aqua pronounces that she is "Master Aqua" and draws her Keyblade. While on Terra we see a cloudy sky and gray stone underneath him and behind Aqua we...
  16. silentmusic16

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

he discusses the game and how there will be a new secret movie. He also talks about an unannounced game possibly in the kh series. alot is things we've already heard, but i thought you guys should see it. Tetsuya Nomura on Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep comment on what you read!
  17. silentmusic16

Kingdom key and Soul Eater

In the very beginning of the newest trailer, if you look closely, you see the kingdom key and soul eater. any idea why this may be? how come they are in ven's destati? YouTube - [PSP] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep?30?CM comment, discuss, just dont flame
  18. silentmusic16

vanitas theory

as much as i want to believe that terra=xenoheart, i've been thinking: what if vanitas=xenoheart? namora said that he wouldnt show vanitas' face till the end, and vanitas is so shrouded in mystery it might be a good theory. maybe vanitas is a young xenoheart and thats why his face isnt shown...
  19. silentmusic16

Vanitas-ven connection

Namora said that at the end of bbs vanitas' identity would be revealed. now with all the talk about unversed and the fact that they are made of negative emotions, plus vanitas' and ventus' names are much to close to be considered a coincidence (and the fact that "there is no coincidence in fate"...
  20. silentmusic16

Terra is back....alive!

It has been stated that when both the heartless and nobody of a somebody is defeated, they come back as their original selves. going by the theory that Ansem SoD and Xemnas are the heartless and nobody of terra, that means he's back, right? Now look at the lingering sentiment. Most, if not all...
Back