• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KNightof5orrow

Hey Sexual White Chololate!

2. KNightof5orrow

My iPhone wallpapers!

Here's the first one I've made. I think that it came out pretty well.
  3. KNightof5orrow

My suckish attempt to make sigs.

Just fooling around in gimp. Nothing to special, still really amateurish.
  4. KNightof5orrow

South Park: The Video Game.

First South Park: The Game Details Emerge | GamersMint Seems like a very interesting game. Can't wait to see more of it.
  5. KNightof5orrow

Would anybody be interested in a DBZ roleplay?

I really don't remember there being a Dragon Ball roleplay, and I have a few Ideas for one, but was wondering if anybody would be interested in one.
  6. KNightof5orrow

An Interview with KHI's Very own, Oberon!

Yeah I don't know how to do the box like the other interviews, anyways, here we are! Hello There Oberon. Hey Knight. =) Why don’t you introduce yourself to the KHI community? Sure thing. Well, not sure what all to say. I'm a licensed badass... okay no. ): I've been a member here since 2005...
  7. KNightof5orrow

Haters.......

8. KNightof5orrow

Young Liberty

Fracture dropped out of the sky onto the landing platform of the Young Liberty's tower in Coast City. Why our tower is on the West Coast and most of the stuff we handle is in the eastern US is beyond me. That's the Justice League for ya I guess. Walking twords the door, Fracture manipulated the...
  9. KNightof5orrow

Young Liberty (Sign Ups and OOC)

INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM JUSTICE LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS TO: YOUNG LIBERTY FROM: BATMAN AS YOU MAY KNOW, MOST OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE IS PREOCCUPIED WITH THE DARKSIED THREAT, AND MOST OF THE YOUNG JUSTICE TEAM HAS GONE MISSING FROM HIS PLANS, WE ARE FORCED TO CALL YOUR TEAM INTO ACTION...
  10. KNightof5orrow

Kinda a Young Justice inspired Idea.

You see, I'd like to make a RP that revolves around us having Young Superhero characters, but I am having Trouble coming up with Ideas. My Idea for the team name is Young Liberty, but I would like some help coming up with an Idea. Any ideas on where I/We could take this?
  11. KNightof5orrow

Good DS games.

I have recently become a member of gamefly, and have realized that I have been missing some good DS games, since I sold mine long ago. I am currently using my sisters DSlight, and would like to know what are some good DS games that I have missed out on?
  12. KNightof5orrow

What this world could come to.

YouTube - Disturbed - "Another Way To Die" Official Music Video Its a Disturbed song, but they have a very interesting theory about what thsi world could come to. What I want to know, is what do you think will happen, if we continue they way we are?
  13. KNightof5orrow

Help.

I just purchased a copy of GTA 4 for ps3 and I'm having issues. It freezes from time to time, and the sound cuts out alot. I would really like to know what to do to fix this problem.
  14. KNightof5orrow

Open Battle

Name: Marcus Janson Powers: Force push, Force Pull, and Force Lightning. Apperance: Standing at 5"9 weighing 200 pounds of mussle, Marcus is no pushover. He wears the cloths of a simple bounty hunter, black, with a green trim. His face is riddled with scars, since some of his targets have...
  15. KNightof5orrow

Help

I am hopelessly addicted to reading the god awful post on KHI. Is there any way I can get some helP?
  16. KNightof5orrow

The Rent is to DAMN high!

Does anyone else here think that the rent is to DAMN high? Needs to stop smoking that weed and become reasonable
  17. KNightof5orrow

One of the Greatist things you will ever hear

YouTube - dont laugh (but I bet you do) This is fcuking hilarious. Great Radio
  18. KNightof5orrow

Open Challenge

Hi there. I am looking for a battle, in hopes of improving my skills. I am going to use a Star Wars Character, a fallen Jedi to be precise, but feel free to use any kind of sword weilding person. We will find some way to make it work. You can pick the place, and Ill start the battle off...
Back