• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

yea traveling around disney land on a candy spaceship is really dangerous (sarcasm)
  2. T

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread that guys a beast with aqua awesome win!!!... now roll credits (again)
  3. T

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread aqua playthrough is on again
  4. T

Which scenario do you think will reveal the most?

while aquas might reveal the most i think that vens story will answer some of the biggest questions like his relation to sora and who vanitas is
  5. T

master eraqus' armor

if ME has armour did anyone consider MX having some? on a side note i would like to see what his armour looks like too.
  6. T

so how long do you think we'll have to wait...

if your counting on someone to get it early i would say around 2 days and a week for some of the translations and summaries
  7. T

What if Vanitas is Master Eraqus?

vanitas=ME its so crazy that it just might work!!!........no not really it doesn't make any sense ME super old and way taller than van. your theory is pretty creative though.
  8. T

why are they running??

if terra is suppose to be consumed by darkness and ven is suppose to be consumed by light what is aqua suppose to be?
  9. T

Unversed are "prototypes" of Heartless.

i like the idea of unverse evolving into heartless but xehonart has to be involved somewhere in there.
  10. T

Journals?

if the game didn't have journals how would we be able to feed our theories for the next game?
  11. T

'His' name is...

i would like to belive it someone different or even a new character from kh3 or somethinbut its most likely they are talking about sora
  12. T

ME and MX/ Keyblade War theory

thats totally possible. i think they should make a prequel to this prequel with MX and eraqus as playable characters in the keyblade war....EPIC!!!
  13. T

Coincidence? (Not sure where this leads)

awesome it seems like something along thoses lines could happen
  14. T

Xemnas/Vanitas

makes sense but y cant they wield keyblades
  15. T

Awakening, Ven

it looks like just ven to me. slightly off topic, does anyone what during awakening anyway?
  16. T

think King Mickey should be playable in BbS??

i dont think hes playable i mean hes already been shown as a summon... but it wouldve been cool if we could
  17. T

My Theory lol.......

i luv a really vague theory it leaves room for improvement its possible though
  18. T

Ansem the Wise - Kairi's father?

i thought family didnt make a difference in kingdom hearts so does it matter
  19. T

Vanitas Identity

i like the theory even though it has some flaws reps for you good sir
  20. T

Theory Concerning a Possible Xehanort/Terra Connection

i heard this theory before... not a big fan
Back