• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs Derek Stephen Prince just replied to me on MySpace about his involvement: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1724/16772645.jpg I guess we know who'll be voicing Even
  2. A

Re: Confirmed VAs Lea and Isa look don't even look 10.
  3. A

Re: Confirmed VAs any idea on who can put the confirmation there? I can't... (sorry, but I barely come to this thread, so I don't know how things work here)
  4. A

Re: Confirmed VAs Hey! Why didn't this confirmation make the list on the first page yet?
  5. A

Re: Confirmed VAs Yes, this is the first time Tinker Bell speaks in KH. However, she does speak in the new Tinker Bell movies (which coincidentally include Jesse McCartney as well), where she is voiced by Mae Whitman. However, I highly doubt Yuffie to be in BBS based on what Nomura said.
  6. A

Re: Confirmed VAs Damn, you guys got all the important VAs (most of them, I should say). Anyway, I just got a confirmation that Mae Whitman will be voicing Tinker Bell in BBS: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5993/85300952.jpg I really hope she knows...
  7. A

Re: Confirmed VAs I didn't know this thread existed, so anyway: Yahoo! Groups apparently Crispin Freeman is somehow involved
  8. A

crispin freeman involved?

my bad, I didn't notice a confirmed VAs thread.
  9. A

crispin freeman involved?

Yahoo! Groups
  10. A

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Of course I knew there was a battle w/ Terra (or should I say Lingering Sentiment). But I honestly never knew that the battle wasn't canon. I assumed it was like the battle with Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix, where the battle was canon.
  11. A

Well excuse me for not knowing that:31:
  12. A

Well, the one on the left is 11 years older, who knows what happened?
  13. A

Rage Awakened

Yeah, the music has much emotion, probably it's portraying what was in Terra's mind during the battle with him.
  14. A

Rage Awakened

I love that music! So EPIC!
  15. A

Anyone find it funny we haven't seen any scans/pictures of Xehanort?

we'll just have to wait for the game and see
  16. A

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

yeah I saw that too. man, I hate to be in McCartney's shoes right now
  17. A

true. My head still hurts after reading all those "Oh Jesse, you're so sexy!" "I LUV U JESSE!" comments. Man, I actually feel bad for the guy.
  18. A

that's what I was thinking. Jesse never stated where he was for sure EDIT: all he said was "Back at it!"
  19. A

Is that him recording a new album or in a recording session for BBS?
Back