• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TerravsVentus

New Deck Commands and New Unversed?

Are there any new Deck Commands and new Unversed? If any could it be posted here?
  2. TerravsVentus

YAY!!! BBS IN the WEST!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA I'm so excited Seem that Nomura & co. and making some major additions to BBS for the West!!! That might mean a Final Mix for BBS!!!!! (Depending on the changes to be made. I read its only dialogue and weakening and strengthening some bosses here and there. The interview is on...
  3. TerravsVentus

Keyblade Abilities

Does anyone know the abilities of each Keyblade? I want to know why Delicious Tower is the best Keyblade for Ventus (supposedly)
  4. TerravsVentus

LS Vanitas again

Yes Terra and Ventus can fight LS Vanitas like Aqua I'm sorry if you already know this Go to Season3 Archives and go to: Jan 13 2010 10:02 Link to the Archives: Justin.tv - 反幻想聯盟Season3 Archives
  5. TerravsVentus

Command Board

Has anyone figured out how it works yet? It is being played here Tales Square. on Justin.tv
  6. TerravsVentus

Reconnecting Kingdom Hearts

From the what Sora says at the end of the Secret Ending Sora has to return what wasn't his in the first place right? He has to reconnect everything connected to him (Ventus, etc.) Criticism is welcome
  7. TerravsVentus

Ventus Scenario

Back up and Running OUTS奧特斯! on Justin.tv
  8. TerravsVentus

Sora/Ventus/Roxas

Sora absorbed Ven after the credits So Sora released three hearts?
  9. TerravsVentus

Ven/Vantias

Ven must of had a darkness comparable to Terra's b/c to have enough negative emotions to create a "Being". Ven must have serious issues we don't know about
  10. TerravsVentus

Aqua Vs Vantias

Hurry will end quick 反幻想聯盟Season3 on Justin.tv
  11. TerravsVentus

Ven sleeping

Does Ven then wake up as Roxas? From Heartstation.org: Ven, sleeping at Yen Sid’s place, can’t wake up
  12. TerravsVentus

Japanes Version and Asian Version

I'm going to purchase Birth by Sleep and I need to know if there is a difference between the Asia version and the Japan version Asia Version Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Sony PSP) - Play-Asia.com Japanese Version Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Sony PSP) - Play-Asia.com The Asian...
  13. TerravsVentus

Wait or Buy from Japan

I am buying the game when it comes out in Japan Can't wait for such an awesome game!!!:lol:
  14. TerravsVentus

Beginning Worlds

I have noticed that the starting world sort of gives you an insight to the basis of the game will be Like Traverse Town or Cross Town Sora was crossing over the worlds Twilight Town Sora and Roxas Roxas and Xion Both are travelling together side by side Light and Darkness Land of...
Back