• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Help/Support ► Bitch or friend?

You may wanna give her a chance to cool off so she can really tell you the problem. You shouldn't just turn on them like that just because they're angry about something.
  2. T

multiplayer

Yeah, I doubt it too. This doesn't work with other games. Why start now?
  3. T

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

For some reason, I find Morgan Freeman doing that voice to be funny.
  4. T

358/2 Days Cheats

I only use cheats after I beat the game, and just to screw around. Like make myself super-powerful or something.
  5. T

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

"No matter where where you run, I'll always be there to bring you back!" - Axel (very loosely paraphrased. I forgot what he said exactly)
  6. T

Best new thing in KH2

Of those characters, my favourite would be Axel.
  7. T

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

It'd be stupid if he played anyone other than Ven.
  8. T

Best Day Ever!!

- Day 353, the one with the six boss fights. So much fun! - The day Saix informed the Organization what someone got terminated, and Roxas was worried it was Axel (I forgot which one it was)
  9. T

Xaldin

I used to get killed up to three times. I got killed as Sora... came back as Mickey... got killed... came back as Sora... and got killed ><. Now, I'll only get killed once if I even get careless. I try not to use saves anymore. And it can get annoying.
  10. T

Input needed

Yeah, nothing really happens in the first 100 days. But if you like a touching story, you'll like it.
  11. T

proud mode

Days describes Xemnas' weapons as Ethereal Blades, or something like that.
  12. T

Favourite KH Theme?

Don't know if there's a thread like this. Anyway.... Which KH theme did you like better?
  13. T

Hardest/Easiest Boss Fight In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

HARDEST: Ruler of the Sky (I hate him so much!) EASIEST: Can't think of an extremely easy fight ATM.
  14. T

worst place for a member of orgnization XIII to fight in

Make Sai'x work the night shift in any store.
  15. T

proud mode

I didn't think it was easier, but it still wasn't that tough. I played through the game under PMLLKK (Proud Mode/Low Level/Kingdom Key), which gave me a real challenge.
  16. T

Larxene and others

I was shocked that Mickey was there for only one scene. As for the CO squad, I didn't miss them (aside from Marluxia).
  17. T

Help/Support ► I don't know what to do

Simply get your money back. If he says no, kick his ass.
  18. T

Biggest world in KH2

If you're talking in terms of things to do, I'll say Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden & Olympus. There was a lot of mandatory mission in HB, but Olympus had a good number of arena fights to do.
  19. T

How to make Days better(Part 1)

Well, he felt betrayed by Axel for taking so long to tell him the truth about Xion. I'd be pretty mad too.
  20. T

how old do you think everyone in O13 is?

O_O Xigbar, 48 years old? I know he looks old, but I always thought he was just rugged. ><.
Back