• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Marluxia777

What khinsiders like

Hey people! Post anything u like or love the most! Pics or words, ex: my likes are pizza, hangin w/ friends, movies, kh( of course ) but be specific and creative. Launch this thread sky-high and make it the ultimate personality poster! lol and let's not forget...HAVE FUN!!!
  2. Marluxia777

The All-Time Best Quotes...Ever!

This is for all those people out there that love what a character says and thinx it's nerdy to say aloud or anyone who juz likes a damn good quote so here ya go, I was thinkin of u...why don't I start ya off... Marluxia(from re:CoM)~ "Imbeciles...You would willingly shackle your heart with a...
  3. Marluxia777

+¥•The Nobody Fanclub•¥+

Who here likes the Organization and their chronies? I do for sure so tell your favorite Organization Member and your favorite Lesser Nobody or anything else you like about nobodies, anything really. Have fun people! ~The Awesomest Members Ever~ Founder~...
Back