• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Paru's Art :i

I was pretty inspired by everyones work in this forum and loved to share some of mine :D! plz enjoy^^ i have some other work in my deviantart if ur interested:o (i just made an account so if ur a member lets be buddies!~) sry there not really...KH related >< hetaeya.deviantart.com
  2. P

did anybody

one thing for sure that was a letdown (for me that is) and its very small was aerith voice acting...that was just horrible. monotone much~
  3. P

Wtf, Xemnas?

rofl i just didnt really see the reason why he had all their weapons~ i just thought~ "oh i mean since hes the leader, its a cool concept that hell be useing all the organization's weapon". but i think dark destiny theory is pretty accurate XD!
  4. P

did anybody

it was a good game and i loved the new feature...except it felt very limited and easy compare to kh. . .i srsly dont know why but there was somthing about the game that got be a bit disappointed
  5. P

Sercret Ending in BbSO.o?!?!

I THINK NOT!!!!! naw just playin:3 sooooo whenever nomura finishes his Kh project~ he right away "thinks" about and "plan" his new project with his wonderful world of IMAAAGINATIOOONN~ and by showing that, he adds a lil somthin somthin at the end of the game~ making u suffer while looking...
  6. P

Re:CoM or CoM?

Re: CoM:re? or the original ALRIGHHTT! thnx everyone for the awsome advise. the polls never lie so i decided to buy it *which i did today^^* hope itll be worth it when i get my hands on itXD and im sure it will be~
  7. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original ahaha well yeah? obviously since theres no health upgradeXD im not much of a hardcore gamer. i have a OCD where i need to travel every map and complete the game with satisfaction~ even when it comes to upgrade so i can feel godlyXD but beating the game without...
  8. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original hahah thnx mang! but yeah i always agreee that the GBA is a lil harder in certain points~ thnx for the advice>D! pee.ess. yikes careful with double post mang~ if u forgot to mention something from ur previous post, just "edit":D dont want anyway to get sscolld XD
  9. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original Ohhhraaaa! okay it seems 5 out of 40 pple suggested that i should get it~ then alright! im willing to spend my hard...working...money:D to get the RE:CoM. guess i gotta try somthing new. im sure it will be worth it^^
  10. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original hahaha 3d wil always be awsome~ i just thought if there going to be the same except one was 3d, i didnt want to spend 20 bucks on that~ but it seems alot has changed with alot of goodies~
  11. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original ahg yeah it took me awhile to beat the game! plus somtimes the card system screw me over from beat booss or getting treasures>< *yikes double post mang:D* I cant really compare from those two since i didnt even play ps2 version. But yeah knowing CoM GBA was...
  12. P

Liking the trios~ WHOS BETTER!

i know BBS isnt going to be out forwhile and its a bit to early to say this, buttttt since theres been alot of informant and the concept of the BBS trios, i just thinK "PWUAH!" might as well see whos ur fav group cuz "IM LIKING THE TRIOS" concept:P Ill just add in the BBS trio just for the...
  13. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original oh yeah ive been wondering if its the oorginal voice actor or american?
  14. P

Re:CoM or CoM? OK idk if none of you knows my silly goal, but before BBS comes out~ im going to replay all the KH series in order cause 1.its been a long time since i played the series 2. memory REFRESH! Im almost done with KH (currently just grindin till i get enough items for ultima) and...
  15. P

BBS Website Update

props for the effort:D *rep*
  16. P

AHg that demanding feeling><

I remember when i beated KH1 for the first time, i had SOOO MANY mix emotion about the ending>< The ending cinema got me all pumped up but in the same time, gave me the urge to know MORE WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TO RIKU, SORAA, AND KAIRI! and while the platform was dividing between sora and...
  17. P

feels like homesick? destiny islandO.o

Well right now im currently playing kh2 for the 3rd time (last time i played was last year), while going through memory lane seeing how much i missed the game and the nostalgia feeling when i first received the very first KH game in 2002 and my very first console~ ps2 *sniff sniff* for christmas...
  18. P

Your Favorite KH2 Scene

ahg! simple! cloud and leon *BING* side by side~ PWNING all the heartless! i got all pumped up when i saw that scene~
  19. P

This sucks!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! u my man, are my number UNo!
  20. P

This sucks!!

oraaahhh~ the game is liscenced by square. the chracter is copyright by disney. disney dosent have "full rights" of KH since it was most distribute by square (i mean theres FF chracters to u know?). and and not to be rash about it but just becuz its collaborate with disney~ dosent mean theres a...
Back