• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The potential "Hero"

During Days there was a a big deal about someone Hercules had met whom had a lot of potential. That person had apperantly agreed to come to the Cuoliseum to train, but would not make it there for a while. Now I know that this person could not have possibly been Sora, so can anyone tell me who it...
  2. A

Kingdom Hearts and the duty of the Keyblade bearers theory

Kingdom Hearts is the source of all hearts and is also where all hearts return. Kingdom Hearts is hidden on the other side of the dark realm with special paths through the dark realm taken by the hearts. The door at the End of the World, opens to the path back to Kingdom Hearts. It is normally...
  3. A

Unverse and there connection to Heartless theory

As is well known, the Unverse are formed from negative emotions, which are tied to darkness in the heart. While the darkness is normally evil, certain negative emotions, such as anger, can be controlled and used to increase one's power. This is how people like Riku can control the darkness...
  4. A

Giant Heartless theory

I have a theory about Where the giant Heartless come from. That theory is they where originally the Hearts of worlds rather than individuals. The giant purebloods the result of the heart simply being the result of a natural opening of the door, exposing the world's heart to Darkness. And the...
  5. A

New look at the clone theory

I do not belive for a second that Vanitas is a clone of Ventus, but just for the heck of it I have to ask. Why is it that those who believe this theory don't even consider the reverse. That Ventus is a clone of Venitas.
  6. A

Behind the mask

Considering the interview in which Nomura stated that Venitas' face would not be revealed untill the end of the game, it seems likely that it would be someone we've already seen. Keep in mind, there is no way to tell his age based only on his body proportions. At first I could only think of...
  7. A

Xenmas' memories

It's well known that a Nobody is supposed to retain the memories of thier somebody, at least the memories they had before becoming a Heartless. So if the somebody had amnesia, you'd think the Nobody would only have the memories from after the amnesia. But based on a number of small hints, not to...
  8. A

Two boys+one girl

This seems to be a repeating theme in the series. Tidus and Wakka plus whats her name Sora and Riku plus Kairi Hayner and Pence plus Olette Roxas and Axel plus Xion Ventus and Terra plus Aqua
  9. A

Possabilities for new summons!

New Summons that would be cool to see. Chocobo Flubber Totoro Sorry the list is so short. This was spur of the moment. And yes I know Totoro is Ghibli Studios property, but it's possible. Please post some idea's to add to the list.
  10. A

Nobodys possessing Hearts theory (completed) Spoiler Warning!!

Before I explain my theory, I must make it clear that this entire theory is based on the assumption of 3 basic facts. Emotions and compassion, including things such as friendship are products of the heart. While the expression of emotions can be faked, the emotions themselves cannot. When a...
  11. A

This sucks!!

What is with Square Enix and cell phone games lately. First Final Fantasy 13 and now even worse, Kingdom Hearts coded. Games like these can't be played on just any cell phone, they hve to be a specific type, even a specific model sometimes. Not to mention that the specific type or model can be...
  12. A

Nobodys with hearts (spoiler alert: do not read post before playing 358/2 days)

Before I explain my theory, I must make it clear that this entire theory is based on the assumption of 3 basic facts. Emotions and compassion, including things such as friendship are products of the heart. While the expression of emotions can be faked, the emotions themselves cannot. When a...
  13. A

I am a forum newb

Hi my name is Brandon Drumm, I will be going by the user name AxelsVirtue. Axel's greatest virtue is his friendship with Roxas, and that is the root of my user name. Although I have read forums before, this is my first time being a member of one. Personal Hobbies: Anime/Manga select video...
  14. A

What is the deal with Scar?

If you pay attention to the cutsene of lion Pete talking about Scar just before the boss fight against him, Pete states that the Scar you see is the result of him already having begome a heartless. Yet Scar is clearly in his original form, albiet with a black aora. Yet the common belief still...
Back