• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

A 'Surprising' New world

Lmao..Tron xxD That would be one freaky world to go to.
  2. N

Seen it Before

Wow, people need glasses or contacts or whatever. Clearly you can see that is HB >.> the pillars gave it away like a signal.
  3. N

When you get Kingdom Hearts II..

Wiil you: A) Start crying as soon as you see and touch the cover B) Have a party C) Go crazy because you finally have it and you will show everyone in the video store that you can beat Kingdom Hearts II and getting every single thing in 48 hours D) All of the above
  4. N

who would win

Well, I would have to say Auron. Cloud do have some fancy moves but Auron can kick that out the window.
  5. N

Wouldn't You Like To See This in KH2 ??????

I guess that would be alright, but I rather have like a bonus videos @.@
  6. N

don't put what in KH2?

Mr. The Muffin Man, you took the words right out of my mouth.
  7. N

If the KH/KH2 Characters....

Would be in their own commericals, what would it be? For some odd reason, I can picture Sora, Riku and the BHK sitting on the beach doing a Captin Crunch commerical...except for it'll be Captin Jack Sparrow Crunch with whole grain mini sword bite size bits. With 7 essential vitamins of course =D
  8. N

G4 is wierd rating game girls

Re: G4 is wierd rating game girls- what if they had KH2's kairi and Larxene OOoHHH Damn right I'm a chick @__@ I barely watch G4 because of that.
  9. N

G4 is wierd rating game girls

Re: G4 is wierd rating game girls- what if they had KH2's kairi and Larxene OOoHHH Ookay....... First off, G4 needs to be checked into a mental insitute for having such an award. Secondly, having naked women in a game makes it mature? No, it makes it sick and perverted and then all of the...
  10. N

LOL Walmart is off by a few years!

Lmao. That's because its hidden somewhere in a cavern or a volcano o.O
  11. N

I know, that's the sad part ~__~ I will go back in time to get Kingdom Hearts II! *builds time machine* Work, damn you!
  12. N

Forget television, video games wasn't even created o__o and for that matter, Nomura wasn't even born (unless he's a robot who came from the past to satisfy us 21st century people)
  13. N

I can't wait for KH2 to come out!!!

Well, I can wait for it. .......okay, I'm lying. *wishes that it came out next month*
  14. N

1899.....Man, I know Wal-Mart is usually slow on things, but this is just too much xxD
  15. N

2 larger scans

Well, that's a really freaky scan. I can't tell if that person is flipping or rasing his keyblade o____o *gets crossed eyed*
  16. N

Do you think.....

It will be like Chains of Memories? Where you play Sora's story first, then play the BHK's after you beat Sora's story? I think this will be alot easier like this instead of switching back and worth. Tell me what you think and sorry if this been said...
Back