• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Ven attacks similar to Sora and Roxas

In a recent trailer, Ventus is shown to stand in the same stance that Sora often does, with his hands behind his head. Several of his attacks shown in this video also resemble both Roxas's attacks during his boss battle in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ and Sora's Limit Eternal Session
  2. V

"Keyblade of Worlds' Hearts"

Sora's Keyblade is known as the "Keyblade of Worlds' Hearts", and nearly all of his Keychain tokens represent some important item from a world he has saved. Usually, Sora is not actually shown to be given the Keychain from one of his many friends, so it is possible that after saving a world, or...
  3. V

Sora can wield Riku keyblade reverse like Ven does

In kingdom hearts 2 final battle aganist Xemnas and Sora wield Riku keyblade in reverse like Vens does with his keyblade
  4. V

Why is Ven following Terra?

The reason why I think Ven is following Terra is that Vanitas tells Ven of something bad that might happen to Terra in the future. Terra is sent by Master Eraqus to search for Master Xehanort. Then in Land of Departure it shows Master Eraqus and Aqua looking at the sky and Master Eraqus saying...
  5. V

The reason Roxas looks Ven

The reason why Roxas looks like Ven is at the end of Chain of Memories Sora was put to sleep but the the room that he was in was the The Chamber of Waking which Xemnas was trying to find but Roxas couldnt get Soras body cause Sora had a heart at the time so Roxas use Vens body which was in the...
  6. V

Master Xehanort needs Ven to use Kingdom Hearts

Master Xehanort needs Ven to use Kingdom Hearts because when their were fighting at the gathering he didnt bring out Kingdom Hearts and till he grab Ven and frozen his body and threw him down the cliff but I think he did more than just frozen his body I think Master Xehanort took Vens heart and...
  7. V

The reason why Terra and Aqua are fighting

The reason why Terra and Aqua are fighting is because of trying to save Ven like Sora and Riku was fighting to save Kairi when she lost her heart but like Riku Terra was influence of Maleficent and he turn on Aqua the same way Riku turn on Sora. Maleficent must have told Terra he can save Ven by...
  8. V

Will Axel and Saix be bbs

I want to see Axel and Saix in bbs so we can see their past and how Saix knows Axel real name which is Lea.
  9. V

VEN AND SORA LOST THEIR KEYBALDE

SORA LOST HIS KEYBLADE TO RIKU AND VEN LOST HIS KEYBLADE IN THE BATTLE AGAINST MASTER XEHANORT AND VANITAS THEN VEN FELL OFF THE CLIFF HIS KEYBLADE BROKE . SORA AND VEN ARE SEEN WITH A WOODEN SWORD.
  10. V

Ven is the soul of soul

When ven ask to be earse then his soul went into sora
Back