• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Aqua's not the only one that's got em'

Because, hopefully this is the future of kingdom hearts.
  2. A

no, that's a link click it.
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts
  4. A

keyblade transformation question

yeah I, know about ultima cannon and the keyblade riders, I was wondering if the other keyblade transformations (whip, spinning gauntlet, ect.) are in the game, since so far there hasn't been any sign of them.
  5. A

I haven't found any of the other ones yet but the cannon is unlocked in mirage arena so I'm guessin that's where the rest are.
  6. A

Since terra's cannon and bike are in this, I was wondering if the other keyblade transformations are in the game as deck commands or something.
  7. A

BBS site update

I just felt like letting everyone know that the official site for bbs has updated with commercials and info about mirage arena in the world section
  8. A

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I wish i could get on the live stream so that I could record it with hypercam. maybe I'll get lucky and get on the stream before the ending
  9. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread could someone take screenshots of the stream please? heartstation said that after never land is the keyblade graveyard and we definitely need pictures of that.
  10. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread so it looks like you guys found some cool stuff after all, I'm glad i stayed up.
  11. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread maybe. have you started recording the opening yet?
  12. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread i ate 3 spoon fulls of sugar to keep myself awake and locked myself in the pantry with my laptop.
  13. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread so pretty much everyone went to sleep?
  14. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread that's possible but making cheats for a psp game, especially one that just came out, would take several hours. i suppose it's possible that they extracted the video files from the iso, but they would need a way to view those videos.
  15. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I was expecting him to be either a black haired sora or ven look alike but this sounds like a load of crap, how would someone be able get that far already?
  16. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread it's only 8:34 over here, so i'll stay up and tell you guys if anything cool happens
  17. A

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

what works dude? what are ya talking about
  18. A

the amount of people doing their homework right now is hilarious
  19. A

MOUTAIN DEW!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
  20. A

cool, is it your friend? 25252525252525