• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

NGP (PSP2) Announced

The NGP, or the PSP2 was announced today, and it looks pretty cool. Do you think that BBSv2 might come out for the PSP2, or the PSP? Should we expect any KH titles to be on the PSP2? It's expected to be released around the holiday season in 2011, meaning around Christmas or so. Here's the PSP2...
  2. B

BBS FM: Analysis of Xehanort in the secret ending

Okay, so i just had a thought that came up into my mind as i watched the secret ending of BBs: FM one more time. I was thinking that the Xehanort to come back will be Young Xehanort. Why, you ask? Look here, in the end of the secret episode, it shows Young Xehanort standing on DI's beach. I am...
  3. B

(Spoiler) simple question

i have a few questions . 1.after ven's ending where he connected his heart to sora, what happened to him? why was he asleep. 2. and i have no idea what his ending was about. why were aqua and ven in some realm only to be saved by mickey? i watched ven's scenario and i still don't understand...
Back