• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

KH1 Door Animation

Hey all, Haven’t posted here in a long time. I recently purchased the PS4 collection. Playing KHfm, I remembered how awesome it was to have Sora actually pushing doors open through when he goes from room to room. I understood why this wasn’t incorporated in Re:CoM or BbS, but I was...
  2. V

Animals in Christianity

So, why don't animals have souls? Well the ones that aren't homo sapiens anyway.
  3. V

Miracles and God

Okay, so I made a new thread for this because I felt it was off topic in other threads. I'm sure I'm not original in thinking this, but that's why I want to hear the answers that arrive. Miracles. They are "good"* things. Us humans can't explain how they happened without some higher power. So...
  4. V

Universe Natural Selection

YouTube - Richard Dawkins - Applying Darwinian Evolution to Physics So what do you think of it? It makes sense, I think. It's just weird to me because I can't grasp the concept of more than one universe.
  5. V

Do these really exist?

YouTube - 10 questions that every intelligent Christian must answer - Source Do these four verses really exist in any bible you read? - Exodus 35:2 - God demands that we kill everyone who works on the Sabbath Day. - Deuteronomy 21:18-21 - God demands that we must kill disobedient teenagers...
  6. V

Are we conscious?

Okay, think about it. There's an article in The Economist that counters intuitive notions about consciousness. We are quickly accumulating evidence that consciousness may be a product of our behavior, rather than the determinant of behavior that we always assume it to be. So now turns out that...
  7. V

Holding the Keyblade

YouTube - [sub]BBS: TER14 Destiny Islands-Eraqus Just one thing I want to discuss in this thread. Not the Silver Haired Man. Not that Sora has a father. But of Riku's holding of the Keyblade and what it means. I'd start at 4:10. Does this mean Kairi can wield? I think so. After spoiling...
  8. V

Which Bible?

Okay, so I got a Bible that I intend to read. So that, when I debate religion with Christians from now on, I'll know what the hell I'm talking about. It's the King James version. Is that okay? If not, what Bible should I get?
  9. V

What happened to..

So what happened to Vanitas? I've seen that at the Keyblade Graveyard, Ventus and Vanitas fused, gaining the X-Blade. Are they still together in Sora? Sorry if I'm missing out on something very significant.
  10. V

Keyblade Attacks.

Sorry too much of a noob to know exactly where this thread should go.. Okay so in KH, I've always wondered how the Keyblade actually damages people. Should I assume that it's a physical object and actually slices/smacks people when you strike them? Because boss fights with human characters have...
  11. V

LS somewhat canonical?

YouTube - ?PSP?KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep?Trailer2009Winter About half a second after 6:39 Am I taking this to be more than it is?
  12. V

:O Oh geez!

I just realized Roxas might have gotten all his memories back from Days when he dual wielded and fought Axel. Otherwise how could he dual wield? And Axel said he really did remember him that time or something, but I thought it was just referring to how he remembered him from the struggle.
  13. V

Xehanort's Heartless

Okay, so yeah, it was XH in the Secret Place in the beginning of KH1. He had come through the heart of the world? How does that make sense? And why was he there in the first place? To locate the Keyblade?
  14. V

Hair color means nothing.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141427-i-think-terra-xehanort.html ^Some guy's common Terra=Xehanort thread. I'm linking it for the pictures. Is hair color so big of a deal? Plenty of people's hair turns grey at thirty. Is there anymore cons to the Terra=Xehanort theory? If...
  15. V

Mickey wields two different Keyblades?

Simple theory. It only has one obscure part to hold true. In KH1, when Mickey was traveling in the dark realm, he obtained the Kingdom Key D Keyblade right? (I'm calling that because that was the name in Days.) Now if that's true, then it goes without saying that before he obtained that...
  16. V

Kairi and Namine

Okay, this thread is just an idea I have. Don't know if it's significant or not, but I just want to ask a question. o.O With Namine now merged into Kairi, does Kairi have power over memories of Sora and all connected to him? People were saying that Kairi was just a damsel in distress, but...
  17. V

Sora just a heart?!

...This just sounds ridiculous to me. Nomura said himself (although I'm most likely going to get flamed for this because I don't have a link) in Another Report I think that the soul is the life source in the KH Universe. Now this theory people have is that with the whole creation of Roxas...
  18. V

Timeline + Roxas' sleep

Okay, kind of noobish of me to question these things. But with the help of Days' Roxas' Diary, we have insight on how long Sora's stay at Castle Oblivion was. About 20 some days. I'm not even going to question how he slept, went to the bathroom, etc because as we know with Sora, he doesn't need...
  19. V

How people see Xion

I am vastly confused. There are multiple contradictions in what people say. Is it: A.) People see Xion based on their prior memories. Most likely their strongest? OR B.) People see Xion relative to how far in the memory 'leeching' she is. She looked like Kairi because she had mostly memories...
  20. V

Roxas must have a heart.

Quote from Nomura: "There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious...
Back