• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Virus *http://ooc.su/*

I appologise, this thread has been put in the wrong place. Could a mod please move it to where its supposed to be? YouTube - Silent Melody So most of our plot is in Past and Present definition Changes. So Pay attention. The year is 2021 and people have grown a lot more advanced. The old ways of...
  2. E

Oppinions Please!

Hey everyone. I need an oppinion. See, I'm just barely rasing enough money to actually buy 358/2 Days. But my cousin says its not that great of a game. She actually related it to the gameboy version of COM which automatically turned me off. But I'm still curious. The other option for new game...
  3. E

Did anyone else pronounce it wrong?

0_0 I'm still trying to get past the fact that it's not pronounced Zee-on. Havent played the game yet. lol I should probably stop reading these threads then. >< But yeah the Xi I guess does make the She sound its just that Kingdom Hearts didn't really seem to be following that with any of the...
  4. E

Heretic (OOC <3 SU)

Heretic Book One: Oppression YouTube - Final Fantasy 13 Theme REAL NOT RIPPED YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII Soundtrack: Lightning's Theme YouTube - Yiruma - Moonlight Plot "In the beginning of time, there were seven stars that stood alone in the heavens, there were no worlds and there was no...
  5. E

My Art Expo

Soooo yeah. Consider yourself honored KHinsider. This is the first forum I have actually made a public desplay of my art for. Mind you, most of this was made a couple years ago. Over the years I have grown a bit displeased with some of it I'll put some more recent stuff here when I get unlazy...
  6. E

My Art Expo

Soooo yeah. Consider yourself honored KHinsider. This is the first forum I have actually made a public desplay of my art for. Mind you, most of this was made a couple years ago. Over the years I have grown a bit displeased with some of it I'll put some more recent stuff here when I get unlazy...
  7. E

<3

Hey, so I'm new obviously. The Name's Hope and I like music, Kingdom Hearts, and fun. If you do too then lets be friends. Thats all I have to say so I think this is where you welcome me.
Back