• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. moonstar_xo

Is Sora at his most happiest in DDD? *spoilers*

For the most part I would say that this theory holds up pretty well. I do think that Sora is much more upset about failing the Mark of Mastery exam than he is letting on, so I think the happiness he showed at the end of DDD is, at least somewhat, just an act.
  2. moonstar_xo

A silent protagonist?

All I remember from the first time I played was anxiously waiting to see some Disney characters and go to the different worlds, haha. I don't think I expected the game to be silent, though, since I figured we'd be hearing from all the Disney characters.
  3. moonstar_xo

Help/Support ► Image Hosting sites. Trying to help everyone in this case.

I was actually looking for some new photo sharing sites to use, so this is super helpful. Thanks! I actually had no idea about the new policy on Photobucket though until reading this. I just forgot my username/password to my account and wanted a new place to put photos lol
  4. moonstar_xo

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Hayden voiced Kairi/Xion for BBS and Xion for DDD. Brittany did not voice Namine in either title (though I don't remember if Namine even spoke in DDD?).
  5. moonstar_xo

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who thought Demyx and Xaldin sounded odd. Jesse McCartney has gotten so good as Roxas. He was spot-on.
  6. moonstar_xo

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- featured at D23 Anaheim Expo!

Times like these REALLY make me wish I lived on the west coast...lol. Hope everyone going enjoys the game and other goodies D23 has~
  7. moonstar_xo

Poll: Flipped Vs Default

I kept it on default mostly because a lot of my devices (mostly my macbook and phone) also require you to move your fingers down to go up and vice versa, so I was used to it already.
  8. moonstar_xo

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I actually rather liked both Jason as Terra and Willa as Aqua :c I think they both just could have used some more practice in VAing before taking on their respective roles. Overall I do think Willa did a...
  9. moonstar_xo

Help/Support ► Does life lose its spice...?

As an introvert I'd have to say that this isn't always true. My first year of college went pretty well despite the fact that I don't have an easy time making friends. If you put yourself out there then you'll find people you like to be with. I'm no social butterfly but I was able to make some...
  10. moonstar_xo

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Corey Burton On Voice Acting I think there's a good chance that Nimoy could return. KH3 is the last time we'll be seeing Xehanort, so unless he has any scheduling conflicts, I could see him coming back for a final time.
  11. moonstar_xo

KH 1.5 advertisement

From what I've noticed over the past few years, commercials for new KH games aren't shown on TV until right before the release date, so it'll probably be a while before we see anything on TV. But I've seen the trailer before watching Youtube videos also and it makes me excited even though I've...
  12. moonstar_xo

Where will you start with 2.5?

This is pretty difficult because I'm not sure whether to play KH2 or BBS first since I've never played the final mix version of either game. Re:coded will probably go in the middle. It'll probably go KH2 > Re:coded > BBS
  13. moonstar_xo

What would you change about KH2?

"SORA, DONALD, AND GOOFY." I would make it so that line could never be said. Ever. Again. And maybe make the gameplay a little more, I dunno, varied, I guess? Like KH1 (and most other games since KH2) have included a lot of puzzles and mini games that were necessary to solve/beat in order...
  14. moonstar_xo

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Xaldin and Xigbar took me literally forever omg D: Final form Xemnas and Demyx at Hollow Bastion also took me a few tries.
  15. moonstar_xo

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

Days had its moments, and overall it was fairly enjoyable, but it's not up to par with the other games in the series in my opinion. I feel like the story could have been told in a better format, and I'm still disappointed that we didn't find out all that much about Organization members other...
  16. moonstar_xo

English site

Oh wow, that was quick, even though there's basically nothing on the site. Maybe this means the game will be released in NA and PAL regions fairly soon after it's released in Japan?
  17. moonstar_xo

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

This game looks as though it's going to screw with our heads immensely. I'm so excited.
  18. moonstar_xo

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Well this was unexpected! Maybe I should watch the movie now, hahaha. But yeah, I wonder what kind of insane explanation they'll have for Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Pete being in this world.
  19. moonstar_xo

Missing World?

They'll probably open it the day BBS comes out. That's when I think they'll add all the other extra videos/media/etc. that they haven't already added.
  20. moonstar_xo

ESRB Rating Summary for BBS

HOPEFULLY that includes the cutscene with Braig (and other scenes that may be included but I'm forgetting) along with actual battles you play.
Back