• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Organization Omega

great chapter. cant wait for the next one!!!
  2. M

weopons

i was wonderin, wat hapens to weapons when they go away? i know you have to summon them but from where??? ideas?
  3. M

how the replicas are created

te whol point of the forums is to over analize.
  4. M

im so sorry. i thought i was on a diferent thread. thnx for anserin. but i love :love: the story. i think they ought to make a game out of it. one more spin off!:lol: one of the best stories i ever read. and i read alot.
  5. M

Destiny island keyhole

i was thinkin and i thought of the key hole at the island and found out that it is in the secret place. when sora is remembering stuff in kh1 he is talkin w/ riku in the secret place and when they leave riku looks back and on the door and sees a key hole. so it was in the secret place door. any...
  6. M

the Importance of Key Chains/ Ventus & Vanitas

who is xions somebody? i know its off topic but someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeease answer.:confused:
  7. M

why was roxas' name sora w/ x before he was orginazation?? and who is xion's somebody???
  8. M

I belive the keychain is like a summon gen but instead of strong hearts, strong memories. the memorie is copyied and frozen forever as a key chain. the memories are from the wielder and the keychains are iter-changeable between keyblade wielders. also how do you start threads??? i've got some...
  9. M

in 358days roxas dosent get keychains, he gets those gears. explain.
Back