• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. burnley95

I am exited

I became Premium. I am so happy. I am looking forward to my future here on this site and conversing with you all.
  2. burnley95

Riku Replica

What do you think of the character? I think he was a great and hard boss and a depressing character in the Chain of Memories. One of the only character to ever truely die as well. Discuss! s1gildragonin30years
  3. burnley95

Critical Health Challenge EX

Not sure if this has been attempted by anyone, so I will make this thread. Basically, the limits to the challenge are -No health upgrades -Only 1 enemy card allowed per deck (Sora mode only) -No summon cards -No Key to Rewards rooms opened, no returning to old worlds. -Must be in new game in...
  4. burnley95

Tea Party Patriots

Discussion of the Tea Party Patriots------ I am not one of these "patriots", I just want to discuss what they say, do, and believe. I personally think they are ignorant and are not educated enough/brainwashed by media.
  5. burnley95

The "R" word.

Since there have been so many things going on about the word retarded, I decided to start a thread about the word and why you think it should or not be used. I personally think it is silly to think that 'retard' is a swear, compared to racial or offensive language out in the world used...
  6. burnley95

The Armory; Gunblade

Hey, I just realized that Screw Attack's 'The Armory' has dissed the Gunblade of FF8, so I would like to start a discussion of why or why not you like the Gunblade. You may express your RAGE as well.
  7. burnley95

Unversed Theory; Okay, thought/idea

Okay, I am new here, and this is my theory. Okay, so we know that Unversed are the new mysterious enemies in BBS. So here is my theory; maybe Unversed are the prototypes of Nobodies and Heartless. Like, maybe they are the original test results of Ansem's aprentices. On a side note, maybe the...
Back