• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Fanfiction ► unheard whispers

Re: unheard whispers [totally awesome and updated] I laughed. Boy, I laughed HARD! xD Dohohoho <3 Awww! -hugs- This chapter was awesome!! I can't point on something here; the proofread was good. But really, the chapter was amazing! Soraaaaaa :D I can't wait for more owo
  2. G

Re: unheard whispers [totally awesome and updated] Umm, chapter 1-- when Sora hugged Riku and he blushed. That was epic adorable. :3 And the last chapter, where Sora was daydreaming about Riku and they were so close!! :36: ..Ahem, sorry. >_>;;
  3. G

Re: unheard whispers [totally awesome and updated] I'm glad to hear so ^_^ and yes, yes, if it's going to be ready by VD, it'll be very cool~ :D
  4. G

Re: unheard whispers [totally awesome and updated] Can't wait fot that. And I hope you'll feel better soon!
  5. G

Re: unheard whispers [please read and critique] Maybe instead of the comma, you can use Because this way it makes it look like you have somthing more to say, after you mention the things they are talking about, and there is nothing more. Don't you mean TO talk about? You just need to...
  6. G

Fanfiction ► ~His Favorite Story~

gowsh, so sweeeeeeet! *melts* >:3
  7. G

Fanfiction ► The Kingdom Hearts Truth or Dare.

Mmhmm, this sounds very fun! ...*thinks*
  8. G

Fanfiction ► We'll Learn Together

Why do I always forget telling you things? =.= Anyway... I must say I don't know if to continue this story. Oh, and before I'll forget; the last chapter was half writen by my friend (I need to thank her later..hopefully, I won't forget) so in case there were typos- I couldn't edit it... I had no...
  9. G

Chapter 6: Deja Vu Living Quarters, Room 209 (Sora, Roxas, Riku, Tidus and Axel's room) ---- long place Sora opened the door, got into the room and threw his bags on the floor. "Geesh, is it that bad I'm here?" Axel asked. "Ye—" Wait. After all, Axel helped him. He sacrificed himself...
  10. G

The new one; 358/2 Days. //25
  11. G

I promise to give him a chill pill. XD So like...all of you finished the game already?
  12. G

Fanfiction ► Spin The Bottle! [A Fanfic based on the Commission Saga RP]

XDD I was laughing like every 5 seconds! One of the funniest stories I've ever saw!!! Thank you for making my day~~!! <3
  13. G

Ahem...so...this is awkward. I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry. I also want to thank you all for waiting once more. :3 Okay, so this is the new chappy; he came out all fuzzy and not interesting. But I just felt like I need to update. ^___^; And I noticed that I double (multiplie)...
  14. G

I am still writing. Thank you for being patient, and by next week the new chapter would be up. But don't expect it to be interesting :c
  15. G

Uh, I never said I don't accept her help. Everyone can leave which ever kind of comment they want. I kinda like RoXion as well, though for me they are more friends. AkuRoku is just too funny to ignore. XD Yeah, you're right. Though I can't imagine any couples here... Even if they would...
  16. G

Sure thing. I'm not sure if they would be any pairings though. I'm not very good at it ^_^;
  17. G

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: A tale of four losers!

Yeah, you can double space so that it won't be too messy, but other than that it's still okay.
  18. G

lol, I guess you don't like AkuRoku either, huh? XD
  19. G

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: A tale of four losers!

Poor Fuz-chan D: Heh heh... lol, good chapter. I like it :) And noes! Lanydx and Fuz failed creating a cliffhanger XD
Back