• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Awkward Squid

Incoming old bag 2009

A wise person once told me that once you register, you're here forever. I haven't been here since I was 14/15. I'm 23. Why can't I leave. I don't really want to dig through the black hole that was the teen version of myself, and hopefully nobody was here long enough to remember anything weird...
  2. Awkward Squid

Question about Saïx

For the life of me I can't find anything to answer this question so I'll chance it to see if anyone else knows. It's explained in KH 3D that the yellow eyes and pointed ears are sure signs that said people are 'becoming' Xehanort in some shape or form. I know Xigbar was onboard with the whole...
  3. Awkward Squid

A question regarding the Organization

Alright (checks) I'm sure this is in the right section. I've been M.I.A. for a good while wanting to avoid spoilers and whatnot; and after watching the walkthrough there's a small thing I'd like to have cleared up. KH's concept isn't necessarily difficult for me to understand (it's really...
  4. Awkward Squid

Well, I came crawling back...

Been gone for two years maybe? Yes, probably. I liek, ttly misd u AL. I may or may not know most of you (or the other way around) but ya'll get used to me (maybe). I feel dirty...this place has a hold on me...
  5. Awkward Squid

Oh noes, not more anime

Just for the sake of a description; I draw T-shirt designs for my high school's anime club every year, and this would be the one for this year. I normally don't like posting my work on here, but it's for the sake of making more than two threads since my first time becoming a member :/ And...
  6. Awkward Squid

Perhaps an attempt at Nomura's style...

Honestly, the more I look at this, the more it bothers me. I drew this some time last year for my High School's anime club, (and attempted to mimic Nomura's drawing style) however I never had the time to ask somebody to critique it. I figured now would be a good a time as any...
  7. Awkward Squid

Hello thar (waves)

Can't exactly say I'm a newbie; since I've been lurking around for almost a year D: Funny story...no matter how many times I tried to register, a page would pop up either refusing to let me post, or saying the email is already in use x_x And I never got any confirmation emails...
Back