• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Dear Agony

I went down through the threads and saw that there was no thread for this so i made this. Dear Agony is Breaking Benjamins newest album that came out the end of last month. I got it the second it came out and found that even though it wasn't as good as phobia it was still sheer brilliance. Fade...
  2. M

What do you quailify as innocence?

People always answer this differently so i decided to put this out there. what, in your own mind, does quailify as innocence to you? A person who hasn't done anything in relation to an incident? A person who hasn't deviated to the so-called "dark plessures" of life? what do you think?
  3. M

Hello people

Hello there everybody, I'm new here to KHI but i look at the home page all the time and use it translated scans and everything. I'm a Rocker at heart and in nature, you could say the same again except replace Rocker with philosopher. I'm also one of the best theorisers according to people of...
Back