• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aurora

News ► Toy Story 4 Announced- June 2017

Didn't see this posted anywhere. Toy Story 4 was announced today, John Lasseter is directing the film and its expected to release on June 16th 2017. Here's the article link: John Lasseter will direct 'Toy Story 4' -- BREAKING | Inside Movies | EW.com *Welp, never mind this has already been posted*
  2. Aurora

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

Amazon now has the guide listed as releasing on October, 15th. I was really looking forward to getting my guide next week :frown:
  3. Aurora

Unlocking Deep Dive?

Thanks so much! When I looked it up, I got a lot of different answers like completing the journal.
  4. Aurora

Unlocking Deep Dive?

Forgive me, if this is already posted on the forums. I'm wondering what are the requirements to unlock Deep Dive in proud mode? I've been searching the web for the answer but I can never find a solid answer. I'm assuming the requirements are the same, as unlocking the secret movie in expert mode...
  5. Aurora

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

Just a heads up, the price has dropped on Amazon it's now $22.45. Probably best to pre-order now if you want it so you can lock in the price.
  6. Aurora

1.5 Remix Strategy Guide?

Probably so, the only other places I would find it listed at were Play Asia & Oz Game Shop.
  7. Aurora

1.5 Remix Strategy Guide?

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this,or if there's a thread about it. But Amazon has a Prima game guide listed for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, which is strange since the game guides are made by Brady Games. Here's the link: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Prima's Official Game Guide...
  8. Aurora

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought she looked funny in KH1
Back