• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blaise038

Fanfiction ► Legend (Short Story) ((Star Wolf))

So this is what it's like to die? Funny... I thought it would be more climactic. Like watching as each backup system fails on my ship's computer, then the fire starts creeping in, and the oxygen starts going away, but I somehow manage to stay conscious until the moment my ship impacts the...
  2. Blaise038

Minecraft 1.7 Snapshot

They're adding a lot of new things to Minecraft, and they're letting us test them via dev snapshots! New biomes, new items, new blocks, a dedicated (custom) key for sprinting, and more. :) Minecraft : 1.7 Snapshot : 13w36a : New Biomes! New Blocks! More Fish! Sprint Key! - YouTube
  3. Blaise038

Kingdom Hearts (Exciting New Let's Play Series)

Okay, I know, you've seen it all before, countless times. But, does it ever really get old? Also, it's always neat to see it from someone else's perspective, right? So, I present you with a new Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts, brought to you by moi. Enjoy! :cool: Part One : xvxVeOvu4ng Part Two ...
  4. Blaise038

Luigi's Mansion 2! (3DS)

I can't wait for this, I loved the original! Discuss. ;) vusaGorHjRU
  5. Blaise038

Terraria... Notch plays it too

Hey guys, didn't see a thread for Terraria here, so I thought I'd start one. This game is a steal for $9.99USD on Steam, and is a total blast. Some say it's a 2D Minecraft, but to me it's so much more. I definitely recommend it, but either way, I thought it was worth talking about. Also, anyone...
  6. Blaise038

Hmm... It's been a long time.

I wonder... Does anyone remember me? Probably not. There was a time, though, when I was here a lot. I rp-ed a lot, especially. Ah, but time goes by... The place looks good, though. Kudos to the staff. =)
  7. Blaise038

Fantasy Hearts - Final Kingdom

Hi Ho. It's Blaise again. This will be my 600th post! Hurrah! Anyway, I'm starting another RP. It's about Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games only... You can be an original, or existing character. Also, you can have as many as three characters. The Rules are: No Godmodding. No Cursing...
  8. Blaise038

Final Fantasy XIII (RP)

OK, obviously there is no FF13, but I like the idea. Anyway, this RP can have a blend of charcters from all of the FF games. Or, you can make an original character. PLOT - The world is in it's end. Hardly any life remains. In the middle of a desert, an old shaman was on his knees. He was...
  9. Blaise038

Fanfiction ► Lord Ansem #1 - Secret S.O.L.D.I.E.R.

Chapter 1.1: I stood as quietly as I could. Why had I been led to this place by that cloaked figure? Better yet, why had I taken his advice and entered this cave? Before I could ponder this any further, the darkness was lit by a bright flash of light. I dove for cover behind a nearby rock. The...
  10. Blaise038

Kingdom Hearts - Destroyed (Rodrick's orig. creation)

OK. I'm just starting this so one of the best RPs here can get back underway. When we left off, Hirkau (Rodrick) had went to Kingdom Hearts and talked to his grandfather Riku. Zeon was waiting for him when he got back. Xayide (Felix_Chu) knew about Hiraku's chat with Riku, and by reading...
  11. Blaise038

Midgar - New Age (ff7 inspired)

OK. This is it. I'm starting this in protest of losing my other RPs that I had joined. I wanted to do this before, but I was too busy. Anyway, this story, which is free-roam, is set in the timeline of FF7 except that it doesn't follow that storyline. The chars. are the ones from FF7 (good and...
Back