• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. YuRiPa

Birth By Sleep Hype Compared to KHII's

I'm gonna be honest, i'm not that hyped over it like I was with KH II. I'm sacrificing buying BBS for Phantasy Star Portable 2, which is coming out a week after BBS and i'm a little more excited about that than I am with BBS. I will be getting BBS though, just not right away. :/
  2. YuRiPa

NA Sales...

I have a feeling that BBS will do just fine. What happened with Dissidia probably won't happen with BBS. Yeah, there's gonna be silly pirates out there, but I don't think it will be another Dissidia.
  3. YuRiPa

Opinion on Days changed drastically.

I hated the game at first. There was even a time where I gave up on it. But then a while later, I would pick it up and play it again and find really awesome. How weird. O.o
  4. YuRiPa

Yuri's Stuffs...Again...

That's All!~ I haven't been here since forever! School caught up with me. D; Some of you guys probably won't remember me.
  5. YuRiPa

favorite drive form

I really liked Anti-form. But I also liked Final Form too...it's hard for me to decide.XD
  6. YuRiPa

Yuri's icon overload.(Sorta..)

I was bored all day so I made these icons: Brand New Avies:
  7. YuRiPa

Which World Would You Call Home?

I know this thread probably already exists deep within the forums. Please feel free to move it or delete it if it does already exist. So what world would you guys call home? I would love to live in Twilight Town, just to sit on top of the clocktower and watch the sunset. What about you guys?:3
  8. YuRiPa

did you notice Xion's magic?

When I play it, it's a mix between both fire and ice and random cast of thunder. She only used aero once or twice for me.
  9. YuRiPa

What struck you as odd?..

I just remembered that scene. It was weird because if I remember right, Sora's all tall and Kairi still so small. And yes, all scenes in Atlantica in KH2 were odd.XD
  10. YuRiPa

Something Lacking...

This is an entry for SOTW for another forum. It was survival horror themed and I chose to do Silent Hill 3. I tried to make it as horror-ish as much as I could...? CnC please?
  11. YuRiPa

Clickity Click!

Here's my new icon and sig: Compared to all the other graphic-makers on this forum, I feel like such a newb.;__; CnC?
  12. YuRiPa

New person here.^__^

Hello. I joined the forums a little while back, but i never did post here. I'm alittle shy, but i'm huge fan of KH and i love gfx making and video games. I hope be good friends with everyone here.:)
Back