• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] If u think it grow fast, wait or the trailer. When the trailer comes out this thread will explode, u read a page click for the next and there are 5 new pages... or more.
  2. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Its posible leave your keyblade on other world?o.o:confused: And WTH is that about a baby?, Vanitas want to train Ven? They want that Ven kick the ass of Terra? I really need to see this trailer T.T
  3. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Yaaaaaay more info thx Lissar, Vanitas wants to make ven stronger?:35: I need to see the trailer:36:
  4. R

A little theory: Aqua vs. Terra

Those reports are from Xeharnot who suplanted Ansem the Wise
  5. R

ven knew he would be reincarnated?

I dont think that Xigbar is talking about Ven on the secret report, cuz Ven and Roxas Wield the Keyblade in different forms. I think that he is talking about Roxas and Soras.
  6. R

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

But doesnt Aurora appear on KH1 in Hollow Bastion, she looks like her age stopped on 10 years... who knows, its Dysney xD
  7. R

The "I'm not importing BbS and will avoid spoilers" Support Group

I was thinkin the same, its better play the game and say WTF!!! when you see something nice, than say OMG !!! why i enter to the forums? I like more the firs option so I am not going to enter the forum for a while.:cry:
  8. R

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

Finally i was weating for months fo TGS and the video finnaly is here. When my brother saw the grow up mode with dicen and all of that he said:¨Wow mario... i mean Kingdom Hearts party for PSP¨ xD
Back