• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New BBS Commercial with translations [Translated] + download link In case anyone wants to see the glass from another perspective, here it is if it's not been done so already: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1269/khbb.png (ignore the black background).
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Organization XIII/KH2 'poster'

I am currently producing a massive KH2 poster with high detail hand drawn org members, including roxas and their weapons, and it will also have Sora, donald, goofy, the king, DiZ/Ansem, kairi, riku. It will be mainly in english but have small bits of japanese (katakana). It is currently 25%...
  3. A

Organization XIII/KH2 'Poster'

I was gong to, but since it also reveals major spoilers and there's not much people in the fan art section.... but now it's also in the Fan Art section
  4. A

KH2 Soundtrack

It not that long until the OST is released and KHU would probably upload all of the tracks from it
  5. A

Organization XIII/KH2 'Poster'

I am currently producing a massive KH2 poster with high detail hand drawn org members, including roxas and their weapons, and it will also have Sora, donald, goofy, the king, DiZ/Ansem, kairi, riku. It will be mainly in english but have small bits of japanese (katakana). It is currently 25%...
  6. A

KH2 Soundtrack

yeah. Piracy/illegal ripping or some misinterpretation of the file name(s), but based on illegality/illicitness
  7. A

KH2 Soundtrack

The files are offline due to obvious reasons
  8. A

Kingdom Hearts II OST Converted...

The files are in incorrect order, some of which are named incorrectly and are in the wrong part of the 'soundtrack' - other than that it alright - good job though
  9. A

KH2 Soundtrack

Exactly. So it would be better to wait for the real OST which comes out soon
  10. A

Anti-Form: Analysis *VID*

Don't forget this is still a theory - although it is strongly justified
  11. A

Pics Of New Heartless And Nobodies

Good job! Now i can finally see full standing 3D renders of all the Org XIII menbers
  12. A

KH2 Soundtrack

I've downloaded one of the two parts and most of the files are either named incorrectly or have no title - and the majority of them last the same duration so it's not the true soundtrack
  13. A

KH2 Soundtrack

That is a point - it does go against copyrighting laws/policies especially before being released officially unless he has obtained it directly from the game itself
  14. A

KH2 Soundtrack

here's links for downloading the KHII Original Soundtrack KHII OST part 1 http://files.filefront.com/KH2_OST_Part1zip/;4641683;;/fileinfo.html KHII OST part 2 http://files.filefront.com/KH2_OST_Part2zip/;4641649;;/fileinfo.html Credit goes to KingBlade NB - Download it while you have the chance
  15. A

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Super Update* All KH2 Cutscenes Available unexpectedly this version of the world that never is better than the 470MB one that JimmyHACK submitted - it's better in quality and shorter in size
  16. A

additionals for the us/int version

You can't just assume that there's going to be extras first thing
  17. A

Got any Crazy kh2 theories then here is the place for them

that's just a theory (M-theory) there hasn't actually been any proof of such existence
  18. A

Still questions

the only time zexion appears is near the start of the game where it shows all the members in those seats - lasting only a couple of seconds - same goes with the deceased members in KH COM (a possible exception could be marluxia but then again he was in the opening CGI)
  19. A

my brain

funny tough
  20. A

anyone have a picture of seifer from KH2?

can't you get the pic at the official jap KHII site under the twilight town section?
Back