• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jadentheman

Multiplayer from Mirage Arena removed; Gameplay tweaked

Tai Yasue confirmed it in his interview.
  2. Jadentheman

Project Destati

This isn't KH3 since this is KH3's website KINGDOM HEARTS III | SQUARE ENIX MEGATON! 2.5 HD? Project Destati We shall see in 5 days EDIT: Some say it's fake. It has a twitter, so maybe a fan movie https://twitter.com/ProjectDestati
  3. Jadentheman

E3 gameplay footage

For anyone that's wants to see it in English. Not the best quality,but only 3 more months http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNm86k3zbu8 Looks like they replaced the subtitles with higher quality ones
  4. Jadentheman

Will 2.5 get a PS4 release? Will 1.5 be ported to PS4?

Now that we know that FFXV and KH3 will be PS4 exclusives it does beg the question if the HD remixes will make it to the next generation. With Backwards compatibility only being used for Gaikai and not being disc you would think Square Enix would be smart to release these titles for an up and...
  5. Jadentheman

Mirror's Edge 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6PXba8X6N8 Like the remix!
  6. Jadentheman

Sale: Kingdom Hearts 3D on Amazon and Best Buy

Hey guys just spreading this around. Time to get these games at a near steal. DDD SQUARE ENIX Online Store - KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] [3DS] BBS SQUARE ENIX Online Store - KINGDOM HEARTS: BIRTH BY SLEEP Best Buy also is selling the 3DSxl for $160 the rest of this week. This...
  7. Jadentheman

Cropped Cutscenes

It really bothers me that such a company as Square Enix can't even make something simple such as real 16x9 ratio. It kinda ruins the HD remastering to me because important visual cues were cut due to plain laziness. I mean if 1 person can give true 16x9 ratio to the PS2 version then surely a...
  8. Jadentheman

Will you sell your PS2 games?

Now that we know an HD collection is coming (and soon 2.5 will as well), I'm wondering how many people will rid of their PS2 versions since it will essentially be the inferior version.
  9. Jadentheman

Chick-Fil-A

I'm surprised no one made a thread on this. What do you guys think about this whole situation. Worthy or just stupid?
  10. Jadentheman

Potential DLC you can see

Since Square-Enix is currently in a DLC craze, which DLC do you see for Kh3D? Personally I see Europe and Japan getting the special dream eaters given to America. I can also see S-E releasing DLC to play as KH1 Sora and Riku.
  11. Jadentheman

Joystiq's review of 3D

And it's not a praising one Kingdom Hearts 3D review: Dreams dropped | Joystiq 3/5 stars
  12. Jadentheman

News ► OT but still sort of KH related. Rumor: Final Fantasy XIII Versus Cancelled?

http://http://kotaku.com/5927645/rumor-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-is-dead?comment=51135475
  13. Jadentheman

Kh-A-Thon (Started)

You guys will love this. They're playing every KH game (except 3D) all at once. It's interesting HellfireComms Cyberman6 - Kingdom Hearts 1 Hpaw - Kingdom Hearts 2 Coldchao - Chain of Memories MexiricanBassMonkey - 358/2 Days Sparanda - Re:Coded
  14. Jadentheman

KH3D for $30 Newegg.com

Now is your chance to get for cheap Newegg.com - Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Nintendo 3DS Game SQUARE ENIX Promo Code: EMCNCNG69 Release: July 31, 2012
  15. Jadentheman

Should BBS/BBSFM be ported to the 3DS?

Hey the HD remaster thread is so popular. I thought I would discuss if a porting of BBS(FM) is possible to the 3DS. It wouldn't seem difficult to do since BBS's game engine is really similar's to DDD's game engine. And it doesn't have to be a physical release either. Digital release are cheap...
  16. Jadentheman

Play BBS(FM) in 3D!

This is an good way to hold you guys over until DDD comes out. I found this 3D plugin for the PSP to play BBSFM in 3D and so far it's great (except for a couple of issues). Also works for other games too:PSP 3D Plugin v2.21 - Homebrew Applications - PSP - QuickJump Downloads Things you will...
  17. Jadentheman

KH3D Will Not Be Released Digitally!

Nintendo Software Showcase >Jun. 13 2012: Yes, Kingdom Hearts 3D and other games will be available for download on the eShop. >Jul. 16 2012: LOL WE'RE KIDDING, Nintendo games only! Source
  18. Jadentheman

Has anyone ever thought that...

DDD wouldn't release in the summer but on the same day KH1 was released in NA/EU? Makes sense considering the JP version released around that time and the fact that Square definition of Summer 2012 is Fall 2012. So I expect a September release close to that date. So does anyone disagree?
  19. Jadentheman

What Secret Boss would you like to see in KHDDD?

Is there no thread on this? Wow Anyways I'm listening to Cauis theme from FFXIII-2 and thinking how awesome and painfully frustrating he would be if he was in KHDDD. I hope he's in there and quite frankly would make sense to put him in there too especially to advertise FFXIII-2. And he would...
  20. Jadentheman

Save Points or Autosave?

Well do you think? Should save points in the kingdom hearts series or should we autosave. Autosaving would be more time efficient and I would be happy if the game automatically saved everytime I went into a new area or closed the menu. Should it be in 3D and KH3? EDIT: Wow this was posted 3...
Back