• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. spirit-of-light

How did this start?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I guess this question is for the mods. I was wondering who started KHinsider, and if they're even still around? It may sound kind of random, but I've been a member for about five years, and visitor for eight, so this forum has been a part of my...
  2. spirit-of-light

A little love poem

We’ll Find Each Other One day. You won’t know, And neither will I. But we’ll meet. You’ll say hello, And so will I. A friendly smile, A little small talk, Then we’ll say goodbye. You won’t think about me, I won’t think about you, But we’ll find each other again. On a street...
  3. spirit-of-light

A Nice Thought

After watching the seeds of hope cutscene for the first time I didn't think much of it. Ava was leaving the Realm of Light in the hands of the Keyblade wielders in the event something bad happened. And since we know the Keyblade War does happen, and the worlds are the way they are in the other...
  4. spirit-of-light

How were the worlds restored?

I've always wondered exactly how beating Ansem and closing the Door to Darkness restored the worlds. I can understand how closing the door would make the walls come back up, but how did that bring back all the worlds that were taken by the heartless (at least the ones that didn't go to sleep)?
  5. spirit-of-light

Fanfiction ► Sword Art Online: Arsenal ch.5

Sword Art Online [Arsenal] I held my virtual steel strong against the ferocious beast. A black scimitar chipped of a few specs of green from the bar in the left corner of my vision. I swung my blade in a horizontal arc, and as my steel cut into the creature I used the opportunity to push...
  6. spirit-of-light

Dust

(I wrote this for a class a while back, and I wanted to know what you guys thought) She traced her finger over the mahogany desk, leaving a small path in the vast film of dust; the same dust that covered the bookcases which lined the office. In the air was the smell of paper, leather, and age...
  7. spirit-of-light

Seven/Three

7/3 The cold night air was still. There wasn’t so much as a breeze blowing through the abandoned town. It was as if the wind was afraid to blow, out of fear of disturbing the powers that were about to clash. Even town itself gave an unnatural air. Alongside a wide stretch of road, were a few...
  8. spirit-of-light

Did they know?

I was recently re-watching the cutscenes for KHII: Final Mix (the added scenes), and in the scene with Zexion and Xigbar Zexion said something that caught my attention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_recdbNkg Toward the end Zexion says that eleven members are not enough. This may be...
  9. spirit-of-light

Character Deaths?

Since the Xehanort saga is coming to close, what do guys think about the posibilty of characters dying in KHIII? Now let me clarify this. I'm talking about main heroes (Sora, Roxas, Riku etc.). I'm not opposed to killing character off, but if it does happen, I want them to do it right. For...
  10. spirit-of-light

Things to revisit

I've noticed that Kingdom Hearts has introduced concepts, but they never went anywhere outside of the games they appeared in. Like the idea of scents in CoM. They could reintroduce it in KH3. Have scenes where Riku comments on how Ansem smells like Terra, or how Roxas and Xion smell like Sora...
  11. spirit-of-light

Yet another question about time

I know everyone's probably getting tired of time travel questions, but what the hell. We know that Xehanort planned to gather thirteen vessels from across time to complete the X-blade. And in he did so in the end of DDD, but since Sora was rescued all of the "Xehanorts" went back to their...
  12. spirit-of-light

Young Xehanort's Future

Ben Diskin mentioned in an interview (the one he did for the site) that Young Xehanort may not like who he grows up to be. So if he wanted to, he could try to overthrow Master Xehanot. And Young Xehanort may be the only Xehanort who can go against Master Xehanort. Unless another one of the...
  13. spirit-of-light

7 Lights or The Princesses

I've been wondering this for a while, and want to know if this was ever explained. Xehanort said he needed the seven guardians of light to clash with his thirteen darknesses to create the X-blade. But he also said he had Maleficent gather the seven princesses while he gathered his thirteen...
  14. spirit-of-light

Spoilers-Another Heart?

15. spirit-of-light

A Style Meter?

For those who have played KH3D (or watched walkthroughs on youtube) you've probably noticed you can do some amazing combos by combining flowmotion, deck commands, ect. So I was thinking why not add a style meter. If you've played any of the Devil May Cry games you should know about the style...
  16. spirit-of-light

All Deck Commands and all Dream Eaters

If someone has found a link that tells you how to get all the deck commands and dream eaters, can you post ( I can't find one anywhere). Thank you
  17. spirit-of-light

MoM prpblem

I (literaly) just opened my MoM edition of Kh3D. When I opened the AR cards instead of having the Fruit Cat it had two R & R Seals (I'm pretty sure that's what they're called. So I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. And just for fun what are the odds of this happening.
  18. spirit-of-light

BBSv2 in KH3?

As most of you probably know BBv2 has been cancelled, and KH3 is most likely to be the next entry in the series. But Nomura has said that BBSv2 story does need to be told. So why not do it in KH3? I was thinking they could use something like the memoir (not 100% sure if that's what it's called)...
  19. spirit-of-light

A hole in Xehanorts plan

if Xehanort intends for the seven lights and his thirteen darknesses to fight how is that going to be possible? He's already said that Terra is one of the lights, even if he gives Terra his body back he'll be short two darknesses.
Back