• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Vanitas' golden eye

ok so we've seen the new pic of Vaitas' eye showing right? well so far all we know is that, well its gold, and im beginning to think that it may be possibly Terra's eye cause remember at the end of that old trailer, where you see Terra looking up at Kingdom Hearts and his eyes change from blue...
  2. T

my super awesome theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you guys what if (and a VERY big if) MX possessed Terra the exact same way Ansem did with Riku in KH1, and instead of resisting it like Riku did, Terra kept it inside of him. (This is all after a supposed big fight with MX and Vantias) then MX's memories made Terra forget everything else in...
  3. T

Am i the only one who noticed this?

as you all already know, Ienzo is very young compared to Even they both have lab suits and did anyone get a good look at their pants? Even's pants are black with silver-lined boots (like the Organization members) and Ienzo appears to be wearing jeans. This may be because he's not an official...
  4. T

Ienzo's appearance

if any of you have noticed before, Xaldin, Xigbar, and Lexaeus (3 of the original aprentices) dont seem to be the type who would be studious if you know what i mean but on the other hand, Vexen keeps claiming hes a scientist. personally i think that Zexion's somebody Ienzo along with Even are...
  5. T

Everyone here me out this is URGENT!

there is no longer a need to have threads about KH3, if you all just type Kingdom hearts wikia in google, look at the main games section and select "Kingdom hearts coded" you will see an interpretation of each episode ( so far there are 5 of them 6 is coming soon this month) and you will find...
  6. T

stay tuned folks!

ok everyone knows that at the end of KH2 Riku and Sora talk about traveling to other distant worlds and then outta nowhere Kairi shows up with a note in the bottle with the kings seal on it, they read it and all seem excited. ok now lets disect what just happened, sora and riku talk about...
Back