• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Page not found?

So, if you'll follow this link Click you'll notice that I've posted an RP in several different parts. However, only a small portion of my RP is left to post but no matter how much I shorten the length it constantly brings me to a 'page not found' page. Any ideas?
  2. S

Final Fantasy X/X-2 (Rise of Atrum Veneficus) Recruiting thread

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 ROLEPLAY The Rise of Atrum Veneficus (Separated into several posts because it wouldn't fit in one. Can't get other posts to fit in, closed until further notice) This is the planning thread. I will accept private messages including your profile, of which I will paste in...
  3. S

Photoshop Shizz~

Here's an accumulation of my work in Photoshop over the years. Critiquing is nice, unless you're going to be a prick. =3
  4. S

Ohai

So, I'm Sabil. And I'm quite sure I'm the exact opposite of everyone on this forum. In that, I feel several things are wrong with the Kingdom Hearts series. Most notably, the fact that Kairi received a keyblade. I also thought it was rather lame that Sephiroth had even a mild interest in a...
Back