• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 8298906

If BBS...

If BBS gave use the ability to change Terra, Aqua, and Ven's cloths what cloths would you put them in? I'll like to see Terra with AX and Ansem SoD cloths, Aqua in the Org coat and Namine's dress, and Ven in Roxas and Sora's KH2 cloths.
  2. 8298906

Light and Darkness in relation to people in detailed observation

First Lets get on Xehanort’s plan: He plans to collect the 7 hearts of pure light(the Princesses of Heart) and pour 13 darkness into them to recreate the original x-Blade. There’s also 7 lights to protect the PoH form the 13 darkness Mickey counts those 7 as Keyblade users. MX also...
  3. 8298906

Xehanorts in 3DS!

Ok so from the new trailer we see Xemnas and Ansem SoD but how can they still exists if MX is now back? Just a tought but could all the xehanorts running around could be people with MX "seeds" in them and turning them into xehanort copies.
  4. 8298906

Who should have been the main character of Days

I think Axel should have been the main character of Days. It would have been great to see what Axel think and feel instead of from a third POV as well to have play as a character that is not a keyblade wielder in story mode again. Also a better perspective of how he views his relationships with...
  5. 8298906

What's the big problem with KH2 plot wise

I my self didn't see much of a problem with the plot of KH2. They only problem i saw was the fact the Disney worlds didnt connect, the shitty side villains, and the bad dialogue. Other than that i didnt see much problem with the plot.
  6. 8298906

Was anybody surprised

7. 8298906

~♥The Riku♥Naminé Fanclub♥~ "Naminé. She's a wonder!"

Welcome to the Riku♥Naminé Fanclub -Info- When Namine and Riku first met face to face there was obvious chemistry. These two would later work together for one common goal, to help Sora. But something happened during the year they worked together a relationship was created. It's never...
  8. 8298906

Re:{[✫]}Lexeaus❤Zexion{[✫]} Fanclub

Re:{[✫]}Lexeaus❤Zexion{[✫]} Fanclub ✫Reasons✫ 1. Lexeaus needs somebody too! ~khlover7 2. Zexion is the only one Lexause can trust 3.Before Lexause died his last word were "Forgive me Zexion" 4.Zexion visited the placee were Lexause died in the KH manga 5.This is probably the only Zexion...
  9. 8298906

Most tragic story

who do you think has the most tragic story in kh??
  10. 8298906

which characters would you like to see in future KH

like the tittle said who would you like to see??I my self would like to see Hayner Pence & Olette in the sometime distant future.
  11. 8298906

I've Realised

The tree new characters that had their face covered in the three new games the hooded girl from 358/2 Days, the hooded man in Coded and, the helmet boy from Birth By Sleep all three of them look like Kairi, Riku, and Sora. Is that kinda odd??
  12. 8298906

HOW THE HELL

How did kairi get king Mickey Letter??
  13. 8298906

most poweful female

who you think is the most powerful ff female??
  14. 8298906

dose Kairi

dose kairi recall her time in sora's body???
  15. 8298906

Master Xehanort's Successor

This thread is about who would come after MX.OK i know we all will be kinda pissed off if some guy out of no were succeeds after MX saga. So I made a list of past villains who mite be the next bad guy after MX. 1.Vanitas 2.Marluxia & Larxene/their Human form 3.Xigbar/Braig 4.Maleficent...
  16. 8298906

The Bad Girls Club

Bad Girls Club isreality series on the Oxygen network created by 2 producers of the Real World . the show is about seven women with a number of personal, behavioral, and psychological problems who deemed themselves as "bad girls" as they live together for four months. Each season start anew...
  17. 8298906

Aqua's magic or Kairi's heart

Witch do you think restored sora's heart Aqua's magic or Kairi's heart? if it's kairi then she'll play a important role in restoring some of the bodys of certain character like Vanitas Xion & ME or even restoring the heartless it may even give her some good ass character development. But if...
  18. 8298906

Dual wielding as a main form of battel (For sora)

who would like Dual wielding as sora's main form of fighting?
  19. 8298906

AtW's Data

AtW implanted data in Sora wile he was asleep then when sora awoken he ended up looking like Vanitas. i don't find this a coincidence.I belive that the data AtW implanted in sora was data about Van or Ven memories of Van.& that is why. sora look like Vanitas.
  20. 8298906

the similarity

can anyone see the similaritys in these two screen shots
Back